Remember Sir Nuke?

Sir Nuke said:
Hello all, its been a long time since I have been on the board. I am getting better, but its still slow, but I am getting better. I am still not able to ride my harley, but that will just be a matter of time. I am not a very paitent person, But I don't have much choice in the matter. Just keep me in your prayers, every little bit helps.

will do man!! nice to see your voice...(thumb)

Hey Nuke, I saw your web page. Nice work! Did you ever think of taking up a big project like programming for RPG's? And we're all glad to see that you're hanging in there. Maybe if you've got some time on your hands now, you can think about making an all Protege Forza game for us???? :D

Quick update

Hello all!

Spoke to Sir Nuke last night and all I can say is that he is in great spirit and shape. He laughs and kids around, works out 5 days a week and his speach is lightyears from where it was after the accident. He is also back at work full time.

So, please, keep sending your support, and as soon as it will be possible for him, he'll be back online more regularly. He does read all your posts, trust me, and he truly appreciates them fully.

Thanks again. (first)

hello all,

YES, I am still around, just don't post much. I really wanted to thank you all for the notes, and the posts. Hhaving you all out there is a big help. Thank So Much. If it weren't for friends like you all, I would be in a really bad place, not to mention, I would feel very alone, but thanks to you all, I don't. :{D

I'm glad to see you back online + in a well condition.

Red Baron said:
Hello all!

Spoke to Sir Nuke last night and all I can say is that he is in great spirit and shape. He laughs and kids around, works out 5 days a week and his speach is lightyears from where it was after the accident. He is also back at work full time.

So, please, keep sending your support, and as soon as it will be possible for him, he'll be back online more regularly. He does read all your posts, trust me, and he truly appreciates them fully.

Thanks again. (first)

Sir Nuke said:
hello all,

YES, I am still around, just don't post much. I really wanted to thank you all for the notes, and the posts. Hhaving you all out there is a big help. Thank So Much. If it weren't for friends like you all, I would be in a really bad place, not to mention, I would feel very alone, but thanks to you all, I don't. :{D

Woah! NICE! (boobs) (boobies are nice too ;) )

Awesome...This is great to hear...I'm really proud of everyone who posted support in this thread...Just shows you there are a lot of good peeps behind the community.

As you know Nuke...You're always welcome here! In fact we need you! Whenever you get a chance...I'd really like see you post your famous "Welcome" post that continues to be past down to this day!

(rockon) Nuke (stash)

Antoine said:

Awesome...This is great to hear...I'm really proud of everyone who posted support in this thread...Just shows you there are a lot of good peeps behind the community.

As you know Nuke...You're always welcome here! In fact we need you! Whenever you get a chance...I'd really like see you post your famous "Welcome" post that continues to be past down to this day!

(rockon) Nuke (stash)
Darn right :) Making the noobs feel welcome.....that is till its to late :) (peep)

Antoine said:

(rockon) Nuke (stash)

Yep, I miss reading that famous welcome.

Funny thing is, I NEVER got that famous newbie welcome (eyeballs)

Sir Nuke said:
with that in mind, I posted a thread for nubies, a NUBIE WELCOME maybe some one might stickie it (stash)

Red Baron said:
Funny thing is, I NEVER got that famous newbie welcome (eyeballs)

well just for you
"Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to our Club. There are TWO BIG fridge'S in the corner with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have.

make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom don't care....and take it easy.
oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.
Welcome!!(stash) "

Attachments

• fridge.jpg
    fridge.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 258
It took 4 years, but it's an even better one since you're back from so far. Thanks man.

And if this is your beer cooler, I'm in trouble...LOL!

Red Baron said:
It took 4 years, but it's an even better one since you're back from so far. Thanks man.

And if this is your beer cooler, I'm in trouble...LOL!

Thats just the SMALL one. :{D BTW, you have mail in your hotmail account

Yep, saw it, will answer this weekend.

You can also reach me on Messenger...when I'm at work.

Sir Nuke said:
Thats just the SMALL one. :{D BTW, you have mail in your hotmail account

fkmp5 said:
(Get well soon Sir Nuke and soon we can) Welcome (you back) to our happy little corner of the net, and to our Club. There are TWO BIG fridge'S in the corner with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. (stash)

make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

ah, there you go, you beat me to it.

Get better soon Joe!

Back