Remember Sir Nuke?

New Ride

Hi all, well I just got a new ride, but do not worry, I did NOT get ride of my P5, that I am never getting ride of. lol anyway, I had a truck that was my daily driver and I wanted to get something nicer. It was 13 years old and had 168,000 miles on it, so I got me a new one, I got a new Ford Ranger STX, which has the v-6, 3 liter which is the engine I believe that Mazda uses as well. Well I was lucky enough to fine one the ONE color I wanted, SCREAMING YELLOW!! now my P5 and my truck will match!

Attachments

• New Ranger.jpg
    New Ranger.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 478
vindication said:
cool, I think that's the first time I've seen that truck. enjoy.

That pictular turck was only available for the first 6 months of production, you can't even order a truck like that anymore, at least not one in SCREAMING YELLOW!! their available in the other colors.

Welcome back don forget there are still two fridges in the corner so go help your self to what ever is in them.

LOL

I couldn't resist good to have you posting again. Congrats on the new truck

Sir Nuke said:
Here is a picture of BOTH of my babies.
looking nice Sir Nuke and nice to see you back on the boards.......we have missed you hanging out on the forum back in the day!
-R

Thanks, thank you to you all. Its been a long haul, and I still have a ways to go, but having you all here, friends, really helps, its good to be here still.

Oh yeah it IS his birthday!!! Happy birthday Sir Nuke, it's especially sweet to have you around for another year and hopefully many more to come. Glad the reaper had better things to do.. like wash his tighty whities or something... :D

Hey, I just noticed too...Happy B-day!
I am SO GLAD someone made it to the end of their forties on this forum before I did!

He was the best Welcome Guy on the board... always welcoming people when they joined. Get well bro!

benzero said:
does this thread still need to be stickied?

I do think so. I know that SirNuke's progress isn't going the way he'd like. His right hand is still not responding well. He still needs your support. He's even selling his bike...

Just send him good vibes, I know he's going to read whatever you write.

Thanks to all.

Back