Racing Hart Spare

NCMP3

:
2003 RED AUDI A4
Has anyone bought a 5th Racing Hart Rim if so from where? I tried contacting Racing Hart and they haven't got back to me yet :mad:

Thanks for the info I'm going to e-mail them to see if it it the Racing Hart or not. Also by seeing what I saw I am concedering getting the P5 rims for the winter time. I will let you all know what I find out. :)

I got a Racing Hart Spare rim when i purchased the MP3, it was in the trunk in a cardboard box. The only thing is that its just the rim NO valve stem, tire, or center cap.

I think you got the show model or something.
No one else got the so called "Factory" FS-ZE or "Factory" Hood Scoop or "Factory" Racing Hart spare. Do you know what "Factory" means?
Was your car used? Hmm... I have no clue, but I am happy for you. :rolleyes:

No one got an extra Racing Hart spare. I really dought that any dealership would let that slip by them. :rolleyes: If you did somehow get an extra Racing Hart I would check the invoice to see if they slapped that on the price of the car without you knowing. Speaking of dealerships, I took mine in for a post delivery inspection and the damn arseholes curbed one of my rims. :mad: :mad: :mad:. I should have known not to trust anyone behind the wheel of my car. :mad:

The rim at Mazdastuff.com is the MP3 rim but you don't get the center caps. We sell them at the mazda dealership I work for. They have to order them so it'll take like 2-3 weeks for it to arrive at the dealership.

1)NEVER LET ANYONE DRIVE YOUR CAR.
2)NEVER GO TO A CAR WASH (WASH BY HAND)
3)AVOID QUICK LUBES
THERE ARE MANNY MORE BUT THESE ARE THE MAIN ONES.
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU RIM. LET THE DEALER KNOW THAT YOU DONT WANT ANYONE TO DRIVE YOU CAR, EVEN SHOP GUYS. WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO, TELL YOU TO GO TO ANOTHER DEALER HA

Back