Post Your Engine MODS & PSI!!!!

What kind of car is it. I have two work trucks that I drive or if I don't feel like driving something big I'll drive my explorer. I miss my mazda but haven't had time or extra money to fix it. And I'm nervous from all the people on MOCC getting sent to referee.

What kind of car is it. I have two work trucks that I drive or if I don't feel like driving something big I'll drive my explorer. I miss my mazda but haven't had time or extra money to fix it. And I'm nervous from all the people on MOCC getting sent to referee.

94 f150, ext cab, long bed, 5L(302), auto, 2wd in dire need of a tune up.

Do the tune up, I get about 16mpg in my F250 with the 5.4L and it had 250k+ miles on it. I drive it everywhere, 1000 miles a day if I go work out near Texas.

Do the tune up, I get about 16mpg in my F250 with the 5.4L and it had 250k+ miles on it. I drive it everywhere, 1000 miles a day if I go work out near Texas.

I will in due time but not in much of a hurry as its my weekend beater. I think it needs a new MAF. Because I was gettign 17 in town and now it acts as if its in tow all the damn time gettign single digits for gas mileage! lol I'll get around to it within the next month or two and redo the entire ingition system ect ect on it. I only put 8k on it in two years so... i dont drive it much.

Check to see that the connector is cliped in all the way. I had my MAF on the truck come loose and it'd stall, hicup, and get poor milleage. I couldn't ven see that it was loose because the harness was tucked under the air box.

lol, totally....I love my DC kicks, they make a great daily driver haha
Hell yeah and they get great gas mileage to boot!

Check to see that the connector is cliped in all the way. I had my MAF on the truck come loose and it'd stall, hicup, and get poor milleage. I couldn't ven see that it was loose because the harness was tucked under the air box.

Checked it! Clean it with MAF cleaner and didn didnt help.

Got all the mods in my sig. Im running 6psi tho. Im alittle scared to push the psi up until i know the motor can handle it. bt one thing i dont have is Hesitation. Afc is probably one of my favorite mods.

Hi-Boost FMIC
Perrin Exh.
Injen CAI
Snow Methanol Kit
Labonte Methanol Controller
SteedSpeed Manifold
J&S Safeguard
AWR Oil Pan
AWR Mounts
HKS BPV
Spec Stage 2+ Clutch
EBC Brakes
440cc WRX Injectors
Espelir Springs
AEM W/B
Autometer Boost Guage
Espelir Springs
Enkie Rims
Nitto Neo-Gen Tires

Had a Unichip, but removed it yesterday.

Was running 8 lbs, on low boost, then spiking 14lbs, and holding 11lbs on high boost.

I'll be changing the engine management, and I'm working on getting a built shortblock put together. I won't swap it out until I blow the stock stuff, and with the J&S that could be a long time.

dont have much right now but im building the motor as we speak! the car is all torn apart right now...

AWR motor mounts
JoeP MBC
custom 3" exhaust
ETS SMIC
prosport boost gage
groundmagnet springs

cometic head gasket .060
arp head studs
wrx 440cc injectors
custom intake
ion fmic w/ relocated maf
aem tru boost ~12-14lbs atp wga
aem wb
ssafc v2
thunder v2 mani no problems! Jet hot coated
corksport s pipe jet hot coated
apexr1 2.5" s pipe back

I will say that if you keep the oil fresh and the boost low it may last for ever. I change my oil before 2k miles and I beat the living hell out of the motor every chance I get. I knock on the rev limiter every shift, I have not had an air filter on the car for about 20k miles and running it at 10-13psi on a stock tune right now. I can't get it to die! (uhm) I don't get what it is but mine wont die. I killed the coils on it right now but as soon as I start driving it again I'm not going to change the oil and see if it'll die.

what! lol

ATM not much done for me :(

Turbohoses Hardpipes
Turbohoses SRI

Have Steedspeed mani, and Turbolife FMIC in basement.

I do have more mods that other people posted... But this says Preformance mods.... Gauges and stuff done count Lol,

Turboenginebay002.jpg
hahaha nice old school Grainger valve! I still have one of these
from my Daytona Shelby. seeing this I might have to try it on my MSP

Latest posts

Back