Post a picture of your MAZDASPEED3

I go back and forth with the MPS/Mazdaspeed decal. Some cars it looks great and others it's meh.

Trails tomorrow AM
6556002807_9c1a929a5c_z.jpg

6555998643_aae99b03c4_z.jpg

I go back and forth with the MPS/Mazdaspeed decal. Some cars it looks great and others it's meh.

I'm completely de-badged now. No emblems, to stickers, short of the NATOR NY on the back window. No side moldings, no bumper guards.

IMG_6048-1.jpg

I don't want to advertise. I just want it UBER clean.

Been quite a while since I posted so I figured this would be a good way to come back!
Current/Winter setup. Utah hasn't had much snow this year so I don't really plan on raising the car lol
Tailored MS3.jpg
And here is a teaser for spring. Rare JDM wheels!
Tailored.jpg

nd its too bad you ended up with gold plates! soo ugly! i got my renewal in the mail yesterday, and im going to keep my white plates as long as i can!

I HATE the white plates. At least my plates don't have NYC and Niagara Falls on them anymore. Now it's simple. I like it.

I HATE the white plates. At least my plates don't have NYC and Niagara Falls on them anymore. Now it's simple. I like it.

Yeah i agree i actually like those NY plates over the others .. more than jerseys as well. Anyway here is my work in progress:

666.jpg

Finally found my future suspension with the help of Domino81 and will be ordering Koni yellows and H&R's in the next week.. also going to be powder coating my stockers i just can't decide if i want black or white or maybe even some other color! what do you think(braindead

Back