NSFW, hell, not safe for the living

Micah

::edit::

Because Benzete didn't think the NSFW in the title was sufficient - allow me to make this clear. THIS VIDEO IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

::end of edit::

I surf the web everyday. I hit domestic and foreign sites. I see ALOT of disturbing stuff. But this, is by far, one of the strangest, nastiest, most disturbing things I have ever seen.

Unless you have a strong stomach, do not attempt to watch this video. In fact, you should probably close this window and claw your eyes out instead of watching this video.

I guess this is some sort of necrophiliac comedy type video, I dunno - it's really messed up.

Still, like any good trainwreck, I had to watch - and now I'm posting it here.

This video involves a man having sex with a corpse, and getting stuck. It's pretty bad.

http://www.planetboredom.net/video.php?id=642
http://www.planetboredom.net/video.php?id=642

Last edited:
uhm, you clicked on the subject to read the thread -

NSFW = not safe for work

plus, you watched that and all you were thinking was I might lose my job.....? Jesus man, you are one tough well-adjusted mofo.

It's from a movie, not positive which one, I think Ichi the Killer. If not, it's another Takashi Miike film I think.

i cannot beleive ichi the killer was produced, one of the wildest movies ive ever watched. but its... i dunno... its like a car wreck, u have to look.

well this is obvioulsy staged and she aint dead. but I do have to say I found this very funny to watch. I laughed through most of it.

jer3 said:
It's from a movie, not positive which one, I think Ichi the Killer. If not, it's another Takashi Miike film I think.
LOL. It's "Visitor Q", I've seen that movie. At work so I haven't watched the clip, but yeah. Miike rules. (laugh) Don't know where that clip cuts off, but IIRC, they shoot him up with heroin to "soften him up" and he is freed!

benzete said:
dude. can you please say that it's not work safe?? i almost got fired

Almost got fired? Be real, if your employer saw you watching that, youd not only be fired, but probably be talkin to authorities, so don't act like you actually did get reprimanded.

Beemer_Killer said:
Almost got fired? Be real, if your employer saw you watching that, youd not only be fired, but probably be talkin to authorities, so don't act like you actually did get reprimanded.

<<<<<
post #5

uh, i was kidding....hahaha>>>>>

^^^^
did ya not see that???

nice avatar BTW (thumb)

Latest posts

Back