Now let's see those white ms3!

looks good. especially in contrast with black bumper insert...
def tasty look'n'feel mod. PM me url where you did get it. thx

Picked up and installed some yellow foglight overlays. I had yellow bulbs in before, but one burnt out. THe bulbs were $20, these foglight overlays were $17 and I can use standard bulbs.

14655_205048341108_503461108_3511554_874209_n.jpg

14655_205291141108_503461108_3512507_6662006_n.jpg

14655_205049831108_503461108_3511557_7969831_n.jpg

14655_205293526108_503461108_3512529_1362060_n.jpg

now it looks just like mine - hids ))
hope to loose front plate though... hate this thing

I had yellow bulbs in before, so at night it's exactly the same as it's been for almost 1.5 yrs.

The cops where I live are soo bored, they'll pull you over and ticket for no front plate, not worth the hassle IMHO. My front plate stays on. :)

nice place to go for a wash in winter time.
what hid temp do you have?

Thanks - it's nice because they actually use heated water. The HIDs are 6000K

Where did you wash it at?? That's like a garaged car wash!

Just a local manual car wash. In the summer the rear doors are open, but they close them in the winter...probably to reduce traffic behind the building (less shoveling for them) and to reduce ice/wind/etc.

Yeah that's the other problem, all the wash stalls are frozen, making it very hazardous to walk around. My car is ******* filthy right now, it's not even funny.

Yeah that's the other problem, all the wash stalls are frozen, making it very hazardous to walk around. My car is ******* filthy right now, it's not even funny.

haha, not to rub it your faces, but it was a nice 70F out today with sunny skies.

But I used to live in Illinois, so I know the pain...

There is one entered in the Mazda of the Month thread right now.

They only produced cwp 10s in Canada, not stateside :(

I remember when I drove back from Texas this passed holidays and as soon as I got into SoCal, ******' 86 degrees wtf lol.

Damn though, if for some reason I totaled my MS3 and couldn't afford anything nicer than ANOTHER new MS3, I'd search my ass off for a white one MOS DEF!

another pic from IFO a week or so ago. won best mazda at my first show!

IMG_1397.jpg
nice! but is that a not so nice paint chip on the hood? I hate them on the white car so much, when I noticed the ones on my hood, I couldn't stop staring, and now they are mocking me every time I go near my car.

LOL i was hoping no one would catch that but yes its a dent/paint chip. i was driving on a local highway 2 days before the show and it was raining. a metal pipe jumped up from under a truck on the lane next to me and hit my hood. i was lucky it didnt hit my windshield. the hood was up during the show so it wasnt visible.

i HATE paint chips but i have so many =(. fixing hood and repainting basically the whole front end soon before the next show.

ouch that really does suck. I'm glad that it did not hit your windshield you can live and manage with the chip for a while but a smashed windshield not so much.

Back