New Mazda3 Owner

Rogue

Red 5 Standing by
Contributor
:
2003 MSP
I'm sure most of you don't know me, I haven't been active on the forum for quite a while. I used to have a 2002 Classic Red Protege5. After 10 years, and nearly 200k miles, Betty was traded in on a 2013 Mazda 3i Hatchback (Gran Touring, 6-spd manual, Tech Package, Crystal White Pearl, Dune interior).

Old hotness
zT9eaFz.png

His: 2002 Protege5 | Hers: 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege (RacerXGirl)

New hotness
PJtddLR.png

TlrLsv0.png

I know you, that is all that matters! She's loooking good! CWP must be the color of choice!

Sad to see the P5 go, was one of my faves and I still have the 247 calendar where it was featured for one month. Congrats on the new car though and like Marlon said...CWP must be the color of choice lately.

I totally forgot about that calendar. I'll have to see if I still have it somewhere.

Nice new 3! Good call on the manual Grand Touring trim offering as well as the color! I seriously wish I waited until this year to trade in the Speed 3 for a manual Grand Touring instead of the Touring offered in 2012, but it's alright. Is that S hatch spoiler a dealer swap or was it already equipped in that way? I've always liked that spoiler more than the Skyactiv one, and I definitely have to say my all-time favorite was the 2007-2009 MS3 spoiler. The 2010+ is a bit too bulky for my tastes, although it does look decent overall.

I've been out of the Mazda game for a while. I haven't noticed the difference between the S and I wings. Does anyone know if the 3i sedan exhaust will fit on a 3i HB?

welcome to the 2013 mz3 club!

i believe the hatchbacks are shorter than the sedans just like the ol proteges, so the exhaust will probably bolt on, but not fit perfectly.

Back