New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

How do you feel about AA ? ACP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm not expecting Carplay for my 1st Gen unit. I just wish they'd fix it taking 5 minutes to connect to my phone every time.

Still, may be interesting for those with Mazda connect systems...

Not that I care all that much as I have AA (not rubbing it in) but I do love Twitter. Just tweeted:
f46ddbe637d876ad3723d623a981f752.jpg

I'm sure I won't get a reply....

New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll!)

Cross posting from the CX-9 forum, but someone has already DIY'd it (using the OEM Mazda upgrade kit)...

Looks like someone on the Mazda3 site already found the part numbers and ordered installed both the AA/CP harness and the Aux unit in a new Miata. The reported cost (including shipping) was $163, and about an hour to install. (boom05) That sounds good! Although I'm sure Mazda will try to double that cost.

See post #82 in this thread. https://mazda3revolution.com/forums...cs/228689-carplay-diagram-installation-9.html

Last edited:
We won't know until they provide the figures
You're right, I am just guessing. In fact I "hope" I'm wrong, and Mazda prices the kit at $163 + labor (1 hour @$+/-75), so total cost should come in around $250 max. Let's see what they come up with. Although the install looks so simple, I'll likely just buy the parts and do it myself.

You're right, I am just guessing. In fact I "hope" I'm wrong, and Mazda prices the kit at $163 + labor (1 hour @$+/-75), so total cost should come in around $250 max. Let's see what they come up with. Although the install looks so simple, I'll likely just buy the parts and do it myself.
(iagree) with that amount

A date? An actual date? /Faint

Amazing I know. But what is odd is that they announce it in Europe but not in the USA? Also, the 2019 Miata is on the web-site in Mexico but not USA? Mazda North America is very strange...

My sons 18 Civic has it....I’m sold. Want.it.now, especially once google maps is integrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back