NEMOC Random BS Thread

hey guys,

so i want to get a map of where we are all currently living in new england so we can more easily plan good central meeting points for a dinner meet or something. I know we all kinda scattered about and Im going to keep looking for an app to do such a thing that isnt on facebook as im not sure if we all have accounts there or not

also, i found out why i didnt get the job. they didnt like a detail to a story i told which didnt bother the folks at Otis or where I am now, so i never gave it any second thought. no biggie really as I did want to have another winter in new england so I could get in some goooooood snowmobiling in VT :D

I think we figured this out once.. Either the Worcester or Foxboro area usually works as a central meeting place.

Just got word from John Doonan of Mazdaspeed Motorsports that I will be driving a 2014 Mazda 6 Skyactiv Dual Stage Diesel Turbo on the parade laps!!!!

That will buff out. Why cut it in 2? easier to get rid of?

Morning all NEPOC. What's up?

Probably just to make it easier to haul to the scrap yard.

because rust car?

My guess is bored rednecks with power tools. Or Muff's answer.

Just got word from John Doonan of Mazdaspeed Motorsports that I will be driving a 2014 Mazda 6 Skyactiv Dual Stage Diesel Turbo on the parade laps!!!!

Well... sounds like I found my seat for a ride along on the parade laps. LOL>

morning nemoc!
so i'm officially moved out of 6 apple lane :(...still cleaning though....passing is next thurs, love the new place! no garage though...but i'll have one when i move in with my daughter and her husband at the new house!
Been a long week here, Mary and I have been sick with a bad cold for the past week. To add to that the dog picked up a parasite and has been up for the past 2 nites. Like being with a child all over again. Got some pills from the vet yesterday and Shelby, our dog, finally slept all nite.

Was our first crappy day weather wise yesterday, rain most of the day, but it's back to sunny weather again.

Found out from my mother yesterday that the heart murmur she's had since she was a teen is getting worse so she will need valve replacement within the year.

An interesting week.

wow, interesting for sure...glad to hear the pooch is better...oh and you and mary too! ;)

Mine is officially dead now...

68135_631504094676_1725596420_n.jpg

i thought mine has rust issues! looks like it still smell good though!

awesome!

morning nemoc!
so i'm officially moved out of 6 apple lane :(...still cleaning though....passing is next thurs, love the new place! no garage though...but i'll have one when i move in with my daughter and her husband at the new house!

wow, interesting for sure...glad to hear the pooch is better...oh and you and mary too! ;)

Thanks. Been a week since I rode the bike. Need to get back at it. Still feeling ropey but getting better. COLD here today. Balmy 47 and windy. Sounds like a day to stay indoors and watch some WRC.

Congrats on moving out. Must feel strange after living there for so long. But hopefully liberating at the same time.

because rust car?

Winnar! Good one Sean.

Excellent news Marlon, have fun out there!

morning nemoc!

i thought mine has rust issues! looks like it still smell good though!

awesome!

:( I remember the first NEPOC meet I went to was in your driveway as were many others.

Thanks. Been a week since I rode the bike. Need to get back at it. Still feeling ropey but getting better. COLD here today. Balmy 47 and windy. Sounds like a day to stay indoors and watch some WRC.

Congrats on moving out. Must feel strange after living there for so long. But hopefully liberating at the same time.

Drink hot tea! I'll be drinking some tonight, stayed home with the boy yesterday who has a little bug and pretty sure I picked it up. Nothing too major though, just a tickle in the throat and minor sore throat.

Were you able to watch the game last night? Looks like Houston can't handle the pressure and Brady looked great out there running the offense!

:( I remember the first NEPOC meet I went to was in your driveway as were many others.

Were you able to watch the game last night? Looks like Houston can't handle the pressure and Brady looked great out there running the offense!

Yes, Mark's driveway was a NEPOC Staple and many memories started there.

Was surprised with the Texans performance. They had of a lot hype about being the best in the league. Looking forward to the 49ers game, my brothers team.

Morning all. Still cold as a witches teat here but warming up later today.

Whats up NEMOCers?? If anyone of you arent busy satuday morning, there is a toys for tots cruise starting in Ludlow on the Pike and heads all the way into Hyannis toys R us.... Just bring a unwrapped toy and join in!!

hi all

had another interview last night in farmington. went well, didnt say anything stupid :). hopefully something will come of it but if not ill just lay low for a little bit for job hunting and move back with my folks temporarily and bank some money not paying rent and such.

morning nemoc!

End of an era, Mark! I'm sure it will feel really strange.

Yes, Mark's driveway was a NEPOC Staple and many memories started there.

I second these comments. We all have many memories of enjoying your hospitality at the meets at 6 Apple!

Where's the daughter's house?

Back