NEMOC Random BS Thread

Yeah we usually shut down for 2 weeks during the summer. This year we had to add a 1 week furlough at the beginning of it due to economic reasons. When I started 2 years ago, we had so much business overall that we only shut down 1 week.. my department even pulled people in early to work during that week. This year my department is working the 2 shutdown weeks to keep up with demand, the other departments are all shut down.

Gotcha and nice that your dept has some work to keep you busy.

That one honda is supposed to be a Rat Rod kind of honda. There was a whole group of them at Import Face Off. The cars reminded of a Mad Max kinda look, but not as cool. They had a great idea, but implementation was a bit poor.

That one honda is supposed to be a Rat Rod kind of honda. There was a whole group of them at Import Face Off. The cars reminded of a Mad Max kinda look, but not as cool. They had a great idea, but implementation was a bit poor.

Yea, I've seen it around and totally agree.

Morning NEPOCers! My weekend is finally here! Hopefully I will see some of you tonight on the cape! Going to be a hott one today!! Thank god for AC and pools!

My AC couldn't keep up yesterday. It ran from 2pm (when I realized wait a second... It shouldn't be 80 in here) and didn't drop below 78 until about 9pm. I don't want to see this electric bill.

Today is going to be fun... 10:45 appointment to have the Miata looked at (broken back window and a huge ding (related). Noon appointment with Safelite to replace the windshield.. Also, related from this weekend. I have the strangest feeling that the windshield company will bring the wrong one.

nah.. they are usually pretty good about that.

I had the windshield in my tacoma replaced and they were very quick.

Right, but the windshield for the MS6 and the regular 6 are different. Totally different part number.

GK2A-63-900G GLASS,WND $172.50 REGULAR 6
GP9A-63-900D GLASS, WI $289.56 SPEED 6

did a 4mi bike ride...at 8am...at 90degrees already, wtf.

did run an errand while on the bike...picked up wall hooks to hang a curtain to keep the ac in the living room and not the rest of the house.

also...ryan started his new job today down in braintree :)

and, my neighbor is an asshole. anyone know of apt's open in the area?

I was going to ride yesterday, but I felt like I was going to die in the amount of time it took to walk to the mail box and see that I hadn't checked the mail in 4 days...

i dont think so. theres one guy from MA (fligthmedic*sp) thats has a S2 but i dont think he installed it yet.

Thanks. I'd like to check it out on a car before I pull the trigger myself.

I spent the whole long weekend moving out of my house. Not so fun in the heat.

Back