NEMOC Random BS Thread

I use tire rack to decide, then call around.

+2 But even after calling around I still find myself buying them from discount tire direct while saving money from local retailers.

Stay away from Sears...in my experience they are waaaaaaaay overpriced.

I'd call anyone that carries them.
1st thing you ask is if they have them in stock where you are on a short time frame.
2nd thing you ask is the price.
3rd you tell them X person has them for less with free install or whatever the other had.

Took a photo of my Furai. ;)

altspace_furai.jpg

I'd call anyone that carries them.
1st thing you ask is if they have them in stock where you are on a short time frame.
2nd thing you ask is the price.
3rd you tell them X person has them for less with free install or whatever the other had.

Troof!

I like DiscountTireDirect myself... but having to still get them mounted and stuff... I mean I could always throw on my stockers with snow tires which are fine for summer (Winters they're probably done now...)

Hopefully I find something decent :D

Good Morning NEPOCers!! Just got up from a looong night. Had a great time with the kids at Canobie yesterday! Weather was perfect, wasnt to crowded. Finally got my daughter to do the corkscrew rollercoaster and the StarBlaster!! Now a parade today, maybe time for some fireworks before work tonight.

Enjoy.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cQk1ot51qCo&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cQk1ot51qCo&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

look like josh was up super early this morning.. nice pics and video josh, saw them in the other threads too.. :D

have a happy 4th of july everyone, ill be at cookouts the next 2 days then our local parade on monday.. :cool:

We have fireworks here on base this weekend. I'm going to try to see if I can get one of the building managers to let me on the roof area for photo opportunities. Highly unlikely, but I'm going to try calling in a favor.

If not, then I'll just watch from a local park. I'd rather it be from a building since I can get the bridge in the background.

Happy 4th all. Having a blast in Waterloo ON. Great to see my girls. Went to a Mennonite (sp) village which was very interesting.

Happy 4th from Burlington, VT.

I can almost see the mounties glaring at our American festivities

Back