Need help deciding on possible trade.

nikomahs

Hi everyone, and Merry Christmas to all. Have some time on my hands so Ive been searching the web as usual, always checking out cars. Came across a 2008 GT CX9, loaded with DVD, Nav, 29000 miles, the whole Anchellata....Dealer price around 28000. Currently driving a 2007 CX9 sport, FWD, about 40800 miles. Just put new tires on my sport, of course i went with the Yokohama Parada as suggested by this forum, not even paid off yet. Just had new brakes put on the front along with having the rotors cut. So here is my deal: I can get the 2008 GT for 10000, plus tax and tags with my 07 sport as a trade, can get the extended warranty from Mazda for 1200. The 08 GT has Parelli scorpion tires on them, checked with tire rack, rated at 7.3 by consumers. Do you think its worth trading to AWD with all the options (leather, DVD, and so on). Or am I nuts for even considering. Here is a link to the car. Thanks for your input.
http://www.northpennmazda.com/VehicleDetails/used-2008-Mazda-CX_9-AWD-Colmar-PA/914750013

Sounds like a decent deal. Do you need AWD? Only you can determine/justify if 10k is worth 1 year newer, 12k less miles, more options, and AWD.

Living in PA AWD is handy. Im kind of thinking the same..10G to go up one year...but thats why i bought FWD in the first place because of the difference in price, but now i kind of have an inkling for all the fancy options...DVD, backup cam, nav, leather....Just tossing it around, thanks for the reply

Back