My P5 is Complete!!

x2 on Judman's recommendation. I have used the same and it works very well.

And I just went back through your pics and see that you should budget another $40 for her. The Mazda6 rear wiper would really clean up the hatch.

wow i forgot about that kit. i did it about a month back. for my first time i did pretty good.

i had to replace one of my headlamps in a rear ending so i had a perfect one and a messed up one. when i was done the hazed lamp looked pretty close to 30k miles instead of 84k lol

that kit works wonders. i'm planniin on hitting that light one more time

anyone on here done that mazda6 rear wiper conversion?

thanks for the advice on the headlights guys and jeff...your killin me with the 6 rear windshield wiper...that is pretty much the only thing i had left on my list i didnt get too, i dont need to be reminded haha

OMG the search worked. i found it. looks clean as hell but i rather just buy a better wiper lol

very nicely done other than the mudflaps lol. i dunno they just dont seem to flow right. bleh i've wanted hella horns for so damn long no but i never buy them :(

thanks for the advice on the headlights guys and jeff...your killin me with the 6 rear windshield wiper...that is pretty much the only thing i had left on my list i didnt get too, i dont need to be reminded haha

hehe and your welcome. ;) As long as it is on your list to do it's all good. And see how that list just doesn't stop...there's always that ONE thing you still want to do. lol

OMG the search worked. i found it. looks clean as hell but i rather just buy a better wiper lol

IMO it not only looks better than the stock wiper but it performs better as well. Worth the $35 and change to me.

well if it wasnt for college the list would prolly never end until i got a new car or this one died, believe me I know there is MUCH more I could do, just cant haha

I know exactly what you mean....only difference is that I don't have student loans, I have two kids. lol

you are running on eibachs right? how is it over speed bumps? i want to drop this car but there are huge speed bumps in my area and im scared of them lol. my accord was dropped 2 inches and umm....well lets just say the frame wasnt very happy at all. it doesnt seem the eibach drop on these cars isnt all that bad.

I think we should hold an online Memorial of your car's passing.
Pun intended.

P.S. I like the mudflaps. It gives it a unique look.

you are running on eibachs right? how is it over speed bumps? i want to drop this car but there are huge speed bumps in my area and im scared of them lol. my accord was dropped 2 inches and umm....well lets just say the frame wasnt very happy at all. it doesnt seem the eibach drop on these cars isnt all that bad.

Well Im also on eibach's and I ride over them just great don't touch them at all.Hopefully flash can give you his opinion as well.

well if you dont have a lip you should be alright, even with my lip on i was able to go over decent sized bumps without any issue. without a lip it should be no problem at all.

Your car looks good dude.

I think we should hold an online Memorial of your car's passing.
Pun intended.

P.S. I like the mudflaps. It gives it a unique look.

Thanks guys!

^Don't trust him!^ He's a Scammer! He wants your money for a part that doesn't even come on anyone's P5. Look its a Mazda6 wiper.

lol

Back