My P5 is Complete!!

Flash5

Corners > Straight Lines
:
2002 Mazda P5
I have been on this board for nearly four years which is pretty impressive considering I am still in college, but over the four years I have had this car I have done many modifications to it. Finally I have reached the point where I can say I am done!!

I know many will say you can't stop moding and so forth. Well, when you are at the point when your student loans for thousands of dollars comes due, you really don't have a choice haha. But I made a deal with myself back when I started college that by the end of the summer before my senior year I would stop modding the p5, and no matter what it looked like, that's how it would stay.

Well I am glad to say it is exactly how I want it to be. Outside of maintenance costs and gas, I will not be putting any more money into it.

I have prided myself by doing uncommon things to my car that you cannot find on any average or even modded p5. But there is no doubt that all my inspiration comes from every other p5 on this board.

By no means is my car perfect, it has some of the worst clutch chatter ever and a rust bubble on the driver side rear wheel well that makes my insides hurt. That being said I wouldn't trade if for the world!

Here are some pics that I took about 2 weeks ago when I installed suspension and a few other things that I am fairly certain no other p5 has. See if you can find what I am talking about (it is really obvious). I am not photographer so I apologize for the quality and the car wasn't exactly spotless either.

I look forward to being on this board for many more years to come, cause god knows this car has to last me a long time after I graduate!

5-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

DSCF1293-1.jpg

stnjp01

2-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

1-3.jpg

Rolling shots coming soon!!

Last edited:
ok first of all where the **** did u get those sick rally armor mudflaps
i have been wanting some forEVEr, CAR IS SIIICCCKKK MAN

lol ima subie tech, so i hatem even more cuz i see them all the time-lol

haha i kinda figured some people would hate them but i love them so o well. yea i can only imagine though how many times u see them. im surprised subie hasnt started slapping them on as a factory option, hella horns too!

Mudflaps: http://rallyarmor.com/
Just to warn, you have to custom fit them and they are not cheap!!!! You have been warned!

JOKING , I wanted rims like that for my MP5, I have the same covers on my fogs, and I want to do the same with the horns. It is a very sweet looking ride, and I have to agree you need TURBO. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

You SUCK!

you blow!

what did you mount the horns too?

there are actually holes in the radiator that you can mount them too, just need nuts, bolts and washers and you can mount them.

Lame....but prefect drop!!

and the B-specs were made by Eibach lol

yea i knew this...opps! i should have said it is a pro-kit! but thank you, the drop is just right with my wheels (+42 offset) and no rubbing yet!

well they are Eibach Federn so not really the same, drop is close just stiffer.

But really nice ride. love the flaps. I really need to get some!!

well they are Eibach Federn so not really the same, drop is close just stiffer.

But really nice ride. love the flaps. I really need to get some!!

I've been on these forums for almost a year now, and I have to say that I've always been one to favor the stock look of a vehicle over a modded look. But in this case, I say bravo sir. I tip my hat to you and your bad-ass ride.

Back