My P5 is Complete!!

Absolutely perfect. You beat me on the Hella horns, I've been wanting to get a kit for awhile now. Great job! Where did you get the side Sport 20 stickers?

those mudflaps are sick!!!! where'd you get them?

edit: my bad, didnt read the first post haha

Last edited:
Absolutely perfect. You beat me on the Hella horns, I've been wanting to get a kit for awhile now. Great job! Where did you get the side Sport 20 stickers?

corksport sells them in pairs for like $25 or ken at protegegarage sells them for $20 each.

Looks damn good! Modlist?

you can see most of what i have done haha

Nice! Good job but there is always something more to buy.

this is true but i think i will be able to put off the temptation since money is low haha

You have done a great job with the car....it is very clean and tastefully modded. I'm still not buying you are 100% done though. ;)

My fave mods are the headlights with the red trim to match the wheels and the hella horns placement.

Very nice!

If you ever need a nickname for your beautiful P5, I would suggest this perfect matching nick: Black Jack
2vvw0mo.jpg

Last edited:
You have done a great job with the car....it is very clean and tastefully modded. I'm still not buying you are 100% done though. ;)

My fave mods are the headlights with the red trim to match the wheels and the hella horns placement.

thanks jeff! and no i think i really am done, if it wasnt for college though...

Very nice!

If you ever need a nickname for your beautiful P5, I would suggest this perfect matching nick: Black Jack

my car already has somewhat of a nickname "the money *****"

I'm thinking of getting a set of rally style fog covers like you have on your fog lights... What size cover did you need? I don't want to buy something that's too big or too small...

thanks!

I'm thinking of getting a set of rally style fog covers like you have on your fog lights... What size cover did you need? I don't want to buy something that's too big or too small...

thanks!

well those covers are for yellow catz fog lights, which are behind the covers. I am pretty certain they are the same size as the stock lights though at 5.51 inches. Idk if they will fit the stock fog lights though, never heard of anyone trying. I am pretty certain these are the only fog covers you can get for the p5 though.

I don't think the covers will fit over stock foglights, the catz are a lil bigger then stock and the covers are designed for the catz.

Glad ur happy. i just showed my car a pic of urs and my car is pissed off now
^(failed attempt at a joke)

Really liking the rims and the mudflaps. i wouldnt do it on mine cuz the black Mudflaps would stick out like a sore thumb.

i'd say just buff the headlights to brand new and its money. or just leave it and u can call her the "dirty money *****" lol
^(another failed attempt)

yea the headlights are gonna get de-hazed someday soon hopefully, its even worse when the headlights are on, they look all foggy and garbage!

yea the headlights are gonna get de-hazed someday soon hopefully, its even worse when the headlights are on, they look all foggy and garbage!

I bought a little cleaning kit from my local Schucks and took care of the problem.
The kit comes with 2 pieces of little super fine sand paper.
You wet the sand paper and us it to polish your headlamps and then when use the polishing liquid after that with a microfiber cloth to finish it.
My headlamps look like new now and the kit is worth every penny.

Back