my mazda sp20 / pro5

joshie

:
mazda 323 sp20
Need some new ideas on what I should do to my Mazda any suggestions would be aappreciated IMAG0133_1.jpgIMAG0111_2.jpg

Actually, I'm thinking more along the lines of under the hood improvements. I've never seen the Aussie version of a P5 before - post more pics!

IMAG0458_1.jpgIMAG0112.jpgHaven't got much under the hood just a pod filter at the moment I'll post some pics of the engine later on at work at the moment lol but here's a couple more of the car

Welcome to the forum. Get rid of the side trim on the doors and fender. I did this on my p5 and it looked better IMO

It looks so good! The only thing I could thin of would be to go with a projector HID retrofit. And black out the lights.

Haha ! Yeah I actually want the side markers haha just having trouble on what to mod the engine with haha not legally allowed to drive turbo atm -.-

Nice! :D

One thing I noticed is it doesn't have the orange markers in the front bumper like the North American ones do. Now I know where to order a bumper from to get rid of those lights lol.
That's the stock MSP/MP3 bumper, they sold them in the US.

Haha ! Yeah I actually want the side markers haha just having trouble on what to mod the engine with haha not legally allowed to drive turbo atm -.-
How is it possible to not 'legally' be allowed to drive a turbo car?

That's the stock MSP/MP3 bumper, they sold them in the US.

How is it possible to not 'legally' be allowed to drive a turbo car?

If I were to guess...since I see the green P 'probationary plate' sticking out there, that there may be rules about driving modified cars or performance cars that apply to probationary drivers?

Haha :L does it make a difference if I just have a pod filter rather than a full cold air intake system ??

That is one of the dumbest things i've ever heard. I know of PLENTY of naturally aspirated cars that run circles around MSPs.

Could you please let me know w hay improvements I would need to make to make my car faster ? Thanks just a little lost atm

Back