MP3, MSP and P5 Engine Management solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi nick,

Just so i can try to plan my budget for the next few weeks, do you have an idea of when that GB will start ? i'm not looking to get an exact date, but more like which month it should start ? Just so i know if i have to starve for a month or if i have a month or 2 to get the money.

Can't wait to see that wonderful unit =)

3 days now ... bou hou hou hou ... lol
BUMP

What's new fellas?
Two days and no news (huh)
TPW and Wagner Motorsports are away attending an event the rest of the week and weekend. When we get back on monday we will come on the forum and give an update for not just the EMS but cams, gears, and dyno runs on the NA stock Application for now.
Thanks for your patience.

In N/A apps it will be $$$.$$/hp and in turbo apps it will be $$.$$/hp

It's really torque you're looking for, bringing the ignition and fuel in down low will boost up that low end grunt.

Yepper, I know turbo's cheaper per horse. But, I have an auto and i'd rather stay N/A. I just want more guts, mainly in low/mid range. I wouldn't need it at high speeds. It's mainly for inside the city limits. (upyours)

turboge said:
In N/A apps it will be $$$.$$/hp and in turbo apps it will be $$.$$/hp

It's really torque you're looking for, bringing the ignition and fuel in down low will boost up that low end grunt.
I think everyone will be surprised at what we have found for the NA proteges. It will be interesting to say the least.

keyserscott said:
Yepper, I know turbo's cheaper per horse. But, I have an auto and i'd rather stay N/A. I just want more guts, mainly in low/mid range. I wouldn't need it at high speeds. It's mainly for inside the city limits. (upyours)
This is what we are working on

Nick, are we any closer to hearing anything?? It sounds like you know something you're not letting us know!! Do you want that chrisatmas card from me or not?!!

I have CEL problems because of no EGR and no cats. Can the PnP over-ride the factory warning crap? If it can, it's well worth 2k. If it can't, will I be able to ignore the CEL since the fuel and timing is run outside the stock ECU?

Turbo Matty P said:
Nick, are we any closer to hearing anything?? It sounds like you know something you're not letting us know!! Do you want that chrisatmas card from me or not?!!
Just give me a ring

carbonfibermp3 said:
I have CEL problems because of no EGR and no cats. Can the PnP over-ride the factory warning crap? If it can, it's well worth 2k. If it can't, will I be able to ignore the CEL since the fuel and timing is run outside the stock ECU?
In order for you to be 100% OBDII compliant then the stock ecu cannot report ANY failures in the system.
DO NOT confuse this with the operation of the AEM unit in parallel. It has its own agenda and will carry out what we have programmed into the unit. The seperate subsystem we will have wired and programmed into the system is to help maintain the stock monitoring of OBDII, BUT if the system has had faults before then it will have the fault report in the stock ECU ONLY. It will have NO effect on the performance and reliability of the AEM and stock ECU in parallel.
If you contact me I can go into it further for you.

Nick--

Are you looking at dyno runs with the Pro NA in the near future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back