mp3 in fairfield nj

LaZaBLuEMp3

:
RSX type s
who was that in the blue one, he gave me like a weird wave or something like he didnt know i had the same car haha

Yo that was me. And yeah i didn't see you at all thats why i turned around and was ready to start yelling bad words at the person you beeped at me. ha ha ha. Yeah i was on my way to a job interview at Data Tech in Fairfield but other wise i would have not turned. Well hope to see you around those parts.

PS where do you live?

wow!

Heyyy boys sorry to but in the convo but I have a yellow Mp3 and live down in Ocean County...I saw a few of you blue mp3's over the last week or so..maybe on of them was you@! I saw one in Seaside parked by a house...and another parked in front of my doctors office(with a SpitFire decalon the back window)...Later!

-KzA Out.

That might have been me in seaside...where abouts did you see it? and when, I was down there about 2 weeks ago or so...

I saw it parked in front of a beach house that was right across from the beach..maybe a half mile before the parking lot starts (the large lot right before the boardwalk begins). I actually think it was only a few days ago

Joe

That could have been me at seaside as well...i was parked in the lot before the boardwalk begins...near one of those buildings that i never see anyone in. I just bought a window banner and little mazda decals i put on my front fender..

Back