Mishimoto radiator

ive heard the ones on ebay are pretty decent for the price both for like 40-50 bucks 10 and 12" push and pull just throwing it out there

I dont think they work that way and if they do they are not good fans. A pusher is a pusher and if you wire it backwards it wont move the air right. also with a puller if its a puller you can wire it to spin backwards but it wont move air very efficiently.

Oh damn, so MSP radiator brackets won't work with the mishimoto radiator? I just picked up a set of nice pretty aluminum ones from SU. Good thing they were on sale :(

I dont think they work that way and if they do they are not good fans. A pusher is a pusher and if you wire it backwards it wont move the air right. also with a puller if its a puller you can wire it to spin backwards but it wont move air very efficiently.

it says they do i have mine wired in as a puller and it moves tons of air. and the fins are spinning the right way so i guess as long as your going for a puller it will work just fine

Yeah but a good fan blade is only designed to spin one way. Im not saying they are junk but if you want a fan to be high CFM it will only have one direction in which it moves air.

Back