Mishimoto radiator

F4stEnough_=)

:
03 MSP
So I recently was driving my MSP and stopped at wawa to check my oil and noticed that my radiator was leaking!! Ah!! I luckily got her home safely and hopped right online to find a replacement. After searching for the best bang for my buck, I came upon the Mishimoto radiator they JUST released for the Proteges. It looked like itd fit right in, and make my engine bay nice and clean too, so I got it! So far I LOVE it.. it keeps her looking cleaner, and fixed a MAJOR problem! Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know that theres a reasonable priced alternative to the SUPER expensive ones I found before this. Hope it helps you guys on a budget build like me!

No pics yet.. my camera is dead and idk where the charger is. I'm going to look for it throughout this week (super busy for me) but i'll definitely try to get the pics up before Friday :)

youd have to check the... uh... tripoint? thread. i believe they ended up going with full-width, much to edwins chagrin.

i believe its the full length radiator, so bad news for people still running SMIC. i may purchase one sometime to get rid of my useless smic.

well when I called Mishimoto they said that it is compatible with the all OEM parts, so it will fit with the SMIC.

oops, it will have direct oem fitment for proteges, not msps.

Last edited:
Length and width appears to be rite about stock regular protege size. MSP stock rad thickness is 1"

Might double check ! Far as I know Doc B is the only vendor in the states that has the rad. On his site, Mishimoto has only sent him the original 10 he had on his groupe buy.

I found 2 vendors that have it on ebay, but I'm sure if you contacted an authorized Mishimoto dealer that they could order it for you.

Doc B and crossover are the only ones I know of. Crossover still doesn't have a test one yet. But it's a full legenth (replaces stock rad and sidemount) and it's a little thicker.

Yes it is full length I took off my bumper for some pics for you guys (sorry it took so long, i got the flu and wasn't feeling up to ANYTHING for a while)
protege2.jpg

protege1.jpg

protege3.jpg

I LOVE it. It cleans everything up nice and neat AND makes everything cooler FTW!

Back