How many Rotary Nutz do we have here?

Thanks Chris...breaking up the tension! :D

Guys, there's no need to argue. MazKid is just so enthusiastic and wants to share it. I think it's great to see a kid hold his dad on a pedestal these days....most hate their dads or feel so alienated because they do not share a certain bond with them.

If you don't like what he's saying, kool. You have your opinion. No one makes you read, right? No need to rag him so hard...at least not here...that's what the Flame Wars forum is for...:D

MazKid. I like the way you played it kool. :)

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
...(snip) No one makes you read, right? (snip)...

::Holds gun to my own head::

"I said read the damn forum, jerk!!!":mad:

Nevermind...

StuttersC said:

::Holds gun to my own head::

"I said read the damn forum, jerk!!!":mad:

Nevermind...
(rofl)

back on topic here....here's the REAL renesis:

renesis.jpg

Back off topic here:

"I am reading the forum, I am...Honest really. Look i just replied to something..."

You know, sometimes I hate working over...Sometimes...

Back on topic:

I like rotary engines car, and I can't wait for the RX-8.:p

Here's what it looks like in the RX-8(actually this is the RX-Evolv I believe, the site's in Japanese :( )
nsh_kf1014_07_engine.jpg

Yea, I love my dad, I like both my parents a lot. The best people in my life. It's kinda stupid hearing kids saying that their parents suck or what not. I could go on and on about it if I wanted to but without parents no one would be born.

boy if i had a nickel for every time i heard and still hear my father say " i brought you into this world and i can take you out" i'd have a shitload of nickels let me tell ya.(hand)

this is foul. i.d be proud if my dad could work on rotaries.

twiztedjeckel said:

i second that because of those oh so qualified peopel like junior here's father. way to many horror stories. so speaking of his father is anybody else tired of hearing about how great he is? just curious

well when just about every post has something about hot great your dad is in it it gets anoying. your dad fixes cars for a living for a major automotive company. as swell as that is we don't need to keep hearing stories of how he comes to the rescue to the other helpless people that work with him. if he knows a thing or 2 about the rotory engine, great. the more the merrier. if he's a mustang man ,great as well but don't keep posting about how your living your life through what your father does. my father is a great carpenter (thats not just my opinion either) but i'm not posting on some wood working forum if there is such a thing about how marvelous some of the pieces he crafts are.

on a better note, the rx8 seems like a great car, i hope mazda does well with it, and maybe they can created a 4th gen RX-7!

how's that foul? not everybody wants to hear what some kid's dad can do. he's a mazda mechanic. nowhere did it mention Rotory expert or tech. nothing to get to excited about. just about anybody can work on a rotory vehicle. theres not to many parts on them to get involved with. your never going to have to worry about head jobs or making sure the picton's are at TDC. only a couple moving parts makes these vehicles a pleasure to work on actually. and once you take off all the accesories and crap that they like to stick on there like power steering, A/C, and the air pump you get right down to the actual block itself and realize how small it is and easy to deal with. well maybe not easy for some poeple.

on a side note. there are plans for the 4th gen 7. alot of it is going to depend on the succes of the 8 though.

is that a dickhead response? i think it is a dickhead response. i don't know what engine or car could be easier to work on. ask your super duper dad

i've had my eye on some other vehicles lately. more along the lines of sprots sedans and whatnot. i've had my fun with sports cars and econo boxes(00' Trans Am 2 years ago when i was 19,99' Civic Ex and the 88 TII, dodge shadow before that and a metro as my first car) its obviously the holiday season so any extra money is nice to have. selling the 7 clears up money and puts me into phase 2 (selling the civic) of upgrading to something a little nicer. some of the vehicles i've been looking into are 3 series BMW's, the very car in your sig, maxima's, teh Mazda 6 which i wasn't to overly thrilled with. and last friday , the night before i sold the 7, i drove a 02' audi S4 with the 6 spd. all i can say is wow!!!! i want one@!!

as nice as any of the generation 7's are i have to think more along the lines of practicality. where i live here in NY something thats light weight and RWD isn't exactly the best thing to go driving around with or even up my road or much less my driveway.

Back