How many Rotary Nutz do we have here?

lmao @ you guys picking at each other...

anyways, so you sold it for practicality reasons, eh?

*sniff*sniff*sniff* uhhh...yap...I smell excuses...
JUST KIDDING!!

I can understand if it is your only car. I'm glad me and Greg both have a dependable car each...heh...we're considering adding an fd to our collection...

fd=3rd gen RX-7 (for those who don't know. :) if you already know, don't tell me you already know cuz that wasn't for you nor do I care. )

and while Audis are nice, they lack the aftermarket parts that weirdos like me so desire...BMWs have some nice aftermarket parts, but GOODBYYYYYE MONEY...good exhaust systems will cost you THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS. Heh, not when I can have two rotary rockets...

just my preferences here. no flamewars necessary... :p

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
and while Audis are nice, they lack the aftermarket parts that weirdos like me so desire...BMWs have some nice aftermarket parts, but GOODBYYYYYE MONEY...good exhaust systems will cost you THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS. Heh, not when I can have two rotary rockets...

just my preferences here. no flamewars necessary... :p

Audi has huge after-market support...

And, (flame2) ...HAHA

yeah well till i can get rid of my sh*tbox money pit civic nothing is going to happen. keep your fingers crossed and let me know if you know anybody who's looking for a nice really clean 99 Civic EX auto............... i'm nowcrossing my fingers

StuttersC said:

Audi has huge after-market support...

And, (flame2) ...HAHA
huge...lol...for what kinda parts? ;) :p Price is still an issue here...duh lady! :D

(flame2) right back at ya...don't start the war! ;)

twiztedjeckel said:
yeah well till i can get rid of my sh*tbox money pit civic nothing is going to happen. keep your fingers crossed and let me know if you know anybody who's looking for a nice really clean 99 Civic EX auto............... i'm nowcrossing my fingers
dude, i feel so sorry for you. My sister's PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIECE OF ******* s*** '99 Civic HX has been in the shop 3 times for tranny problems and has had a new tranny put in twice!! AND it only had 30K!!!! :mad: I wish she would just have it stolen and get a MSP...

Mazdaspeedgirl said:

huge...lol...for what kinda parts? ;) :p Price is still an issue here...duh lady! :D

(flame2) right back at ya...don't start the war! ;)

LADY?!? What you talkin' about Willis?!? I'm all man, lady!

And I never said that parts were cheap, but there is plenty of stuff out there, just look at Abt.

No wars started here...Just sayin':p

I know you was playin silly...as for the "duh lady", you HAVE to hear me say it in person....lol

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
I know you was playin silly...as for the "duh lady", you HAVE to hear me say it in person....lol

When can I hear you say it??

StuttersC said:

When can I hear you say it??
gimme a call dude! as much as I seem like a big mouth on this forum, I am that much more in person. :D you ain't heard the half of it...(rofl)

oh, and I see from your sig that you like the new System of a Down album....:D

"pizza pizza pie!!!"

Mazdaspeedgirl said:

gimme a call dude! as much as I seem like a big mouth on this forum, I am that much more in person. :D you ain't heard the half of it...(rofl)

I bet...:p

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
oh, and I see from your sig that you like the new System of a Down album....:D

"pizza pizza pie!!!"

Yeah, at first I thought the song said "therapy."

But they are actually saying that "advertising causes need."

But I like that advertising is therapy, so I kept that there.

And yes, I like the album, not as much as the first one, "Sugar" is still my all time favorite song of their's, but it is still good.

Back