hello?

Ya, tell me what they say after you call them.
By the way, where you get ur deal for CAI installed for 360$?
It's an Injen CAI, right?

Nope, Sky...
It was a AEM!!!
It was one of my friend... if u want it i can ask him if he still has it...

I'll keep u informed on the waranty.

AEM CAI in proteges?
Maybe I'm wrong, but as I know, AEM dun have CAI for Proteges yet....they only have AEM Short Ram

Seriously, 360$ installed for a CAI is a very good deal....
An Injen CAI cost around 450-550$ + tax + install.

Cartierville baby....

:p

Representin' Cartierville in my P5...

For good deals guys, forget the big pro shops like RMR and Lazer.
Even the medium shops like JSpec and Bill's are too expensive.

For Protege, I think the best price is CSM Motorsport.
The guy is located in Marche aux Puces St-Martin.

Real cheap prices on brand name stuff.
I got Ractive SRI for 80$ and a 100% Stainless Catback from Tom Motorsport (another MTL company) for 500$.

He drives a blue P5 with 5zigen Inperio 17" gunmetals...beautiful ride...

Haig

good to see there's more than 2 ppl from Montreal on this board...

going to check out that marche aux puces st-martin this week-end.

Originally posted my Mr.Blk
"MP3 spotted!
C'est peut-tre quelqu'un ici qui s'est arret sur St-Denis pour regarder ma mp3?!?! Jtais entrain de diner un ptit resto Italien et ma mp3 tait juste devant... Le gars est rest quand meme assez longtemps, alors jmen allais lui parler, mais il est parti avant que j'aille le temps de sortir. C'tait en mi-avril je dirais, ma mp3 est facile reconnaitre, clear lights et stripes jaunes. Quun se reconnait? "

:confused:

"MP3 spotted!
It's maybe someone here wich stopped on St-Denis Street to look at my mp3?!?! I was lunching in a little Italian resto and my mp3 was just in front... The guy stayed long enough, so I was going to talk to him, but he left before I had time to get out. I think it was on mid-april, my mp3 is easy to recognize, clear lights and yellow stripes. Anyone from here?

:D

C'est peut-tre quelqu'un ici qui s'est arret sur St-Denis pour regarder ma mp3?!?! Jtais entrain de diner un ptit resto Italien et ma mp3 tait juste devant... Le gars est rest quand meme assez longtemps, alors jmen allais lui parler, mais il est parti avant que j'aille le temps de sortir. C'tait en mi-avril je dirais, ma mp3 est facile reconnaitre, clear lights et stripes jaunes. Quun se reconnait? "

me cheat? never!!!!
:D

but, what are you doing on the Quebec section!? :p

Looking for a meet here?

Well, most of people in Montreal speak french and english. It's a must in order to get a good job in Quebec.

I went to Lafleur last night, too many traffic in the parking lot, I can't even find a legal parking spot, so I just parked aside and go take a short tour around, then I leave. On the way out, I think I saw Mirriors with his Type S....

Btw,
anyone heard about that Protege meet at IKEA in Boucherville? I was cruising in my MSP when a guy in a white P5 came alongside and told me that there will be a Protege meet on june 7 (I think it was the 7th, or 6th? damn can't remember!).

Protege meet at Boucherville? Where is Boucherville?? LOL
Meet at June 7? I never heard of that. June 7 is Jarry park car show.

For the meet, it's on May 25 Sanair, Mazda Competition or this Friday night at Julep, Protege club and MX-3 Club wil be there.

Back