hello?

Re: MP3 spotted!

mrblk said:
C'est peut-tre quelqu'un ici qui s'est arret sur St-Denis pour regarder ma mp3?!?! Jtais entrain de diner un ptit resto Italien et ma mp3 tait juste devant... Le gars est rest quand meme assez longtemps, alors jmen allais lui parler, mais il est parti avant que j'aille le temps de sortir. C'tait en mi-avril je dirais, ma mp3 est facile reconnaitre, clear lights et stripes jaunes. Quun se reconnait? :)

(lol) What in the hell are you saying there?????

VPower,

I'm in Villeray, on Berri street, but I'm more often at my gf's place in Auntsic (is that how you spell that?) on Jeanne-Mance (until she moves at my place at the end of the month).

I've spotted the orange msp two times.

and mp3 few more times ...one with alteza lights.

bcbadboy: show some respect to my hard work...I translated the whole thing in english...lol

fouteur, did you come to Lafleur last night? There is a MSP there, wonder who is it, maybe Enry?? or u?

saw one today... june 17th around 7pm in the parking of Centre Laval ... it was park next to a WRX

and one more on jarry i think around 6pm

2 MSP sighting in one day...great!!! :D

Blue Protege5 from D.D.O here.........(laugh)

P.S Anybody in the 514/450 know of a reliable shop to buy/install a compustar alarm/starter ?(bluep5)

Hello Enry... been a while :)

Btw anyone here that has a Blue MP3 with Blue windows and a front "gold" grill always parked near the Sheraton Hotel in Laval?

Not me....
MP3 with blue windows and gold front grill?
Sounds weird....Take some pictures for me next time.

Sparkco is here!

Hey, come-on we need more members in Montreal area.....Any comment on our products??? Who need lowering springs???BEST quality ( Japan made ) HID conversion kits????

Of course SparkcoTech, our own products. Lower 1.75" at all corners. Call me tomorrow, we have just lowered a MP5 yesterday. The car is still in our place, and you can come to see it yourself.

Hi,

I'm from South Shore (Brossard). I still have a "virgin" MP5, but mods r coming soon :D

Btw, does anyone know some good car parts store in montreal?

Hello Cyc. We are located in La Prairie ( 1 traffic light down from the new Brault & Martineau store. Give me a call tomorrow at 450-659-1111.

hey sparko.... i have a muffler sitting in my room waiting for install with ur name on it! :D

when ill get it on my car, ill let u know

Back