Hampton Roads Mazda Meet Saturday January 15th

jonespm

Contributor
:
07 MS3
UPDATE, 10 JANUARY 7:55AM

FIRST MEET OF THE NEW YEAR!!!

Alright boys, this is long over due. Its been crappy outside, all the s*** on the roads is making are cars look bad and is a likely to cause some to rust if we don't clean it off soon. but at least we dont seem to be the ones having problems driving in the snow.

SO...

Lets have a car wash meet at FREEDOM car wash off south independence and holland, sometime in the late morning early afternoon, also SKATETHESEA is going to be moving to BFE NC so i figured we could do a little going away party/meet for him. Maybe a buffalo wild wings meet after the car wash??? just a thought, I have been trying to do this for a while but what better time than now while its cold and we say good bye to a good friend. (YOU BETTER STAY ACTIVE SKATE)

I'm thinking that 11am would be a good start time. any objections feel free to post them.

WHEN: SATURDAY JANUARY 15TH AT 11AM
WHERE: LIBERTY CAR WASH OFF SOUTH INDEPENDENCE AND HOLLAND, ACROSS FROM HALL MAZDA
FOLLOWED BY: BUFFALO WILD WINGS OFF PRINCESS ANNE AND DAM NECK TO SAY GOOD BY TO SKATETHESEA

GO:
1. JONESPM
2. SKATETHESEA
3. DREWZILLA1981
4. MGHTYMOUSE380 (late)
5. RED 4 DOOR i

POSSIBLE:
1. MATTXHAND
2. WHOWA004
3. SPEED_3_TEE
4. 2.0T03SPEED
5. SPEEDKID
6. HAZE20
7. WIN

Last edited:
I'd love to, but not quite home yet. Have fun guys, I will be there in late Feb.

You know I'll be there if I can. I requested the 13th and 14th off coincidentally so hopefully they can give me the 15th off too.

PPO2Kane, its all good bro, we try to have monthly meets, hard to during the holidays though.

Skate, I'll have some spacers on by then and maybe get my front grille taken care of finally, i have some sweet ideas about what im gonna do, just gotta find the right color :) thinking of changing everything to an Iron Man theme with the colors.

Put me down for possible. I missed out on the others, but I'll make an honest effort to make it out so long as nothing serious comes up.

Hey guys. I might be there a bit later then 11. I work nights so I will go to bed around 8. Might meet you guys at about 12 or 1 or something like that. Isnt to far away from me.

DAMN!!! and i thought mine was bad... i did 93/65 followed by three 80/65... that sucks meng, good luck on that one.

Back