Next Hampton Roads Meet...

jonespm

Contributor
:
07 MS3
Hey guys sorry i haven't been around for a while and a bunch of guys keep asking me when we are going to do the next meet. i havent had internet for a while and have been busy but it is way past due for another good meet. i have read some of the other threads for meets and i am assuming that those didnt work out so well. if everyone is cool with it i think that we should do a buffalo wild wings meet sometime after the 1st. maybe sooner depends on who is available and who is not. i would like to get another larger meet again, if anyone has any ideas let me know. i will be out of town from the 17th till the 28th of this month, so after that is good. i am free on january 8th as of right now but that is likely to change. keep me in the know guys. happy holidays and keep warm for those who will be playing in the snow like THIS GUY!!!

also a stereo update on my whip, finally got the sound deadener installed but it has been to cold to use the liquid deadener. all my wires are ran through the car with the factory wiring, gps head unit and all the amps are installed all i have to do is clean up the rest of the wires and put the rest of the hatch back together, this weekend i will post up some pictures.

Yea totally, we need to get one more meet in before I leave for school. After January 18th I am out for good.

And I would love to sell my MSP Racing Harts before I move. That would be awesome.

Back