Hampton Roads Mazda Meet Saturday January 15th

DAMN!!! and i thought mine was bad... i did 93/65 followed by three 80/65... that sucks meng, good luck on that one.

that *is* just as bad? lol

my previous infractions were all 1-3 years ago. I've got a lawyer and a speedo calibration. Hope to get a continuance tomorrow.

yea good luck, to both of you i, got lucky cuz i have an out of state licence so its a little different when it comes to giving out points or what ever, it was a pain in the ass though Plus to add to it all they lost one of the tickets when i went to court and the 93 got busted down to an 80 cuz the cop didnt show up to my hearing :) and your in richmond, those cops are F***ers up there, two of my tickets where up there going from vabeach to dc :( damn state troopers so sneaky

Ok guys we got 6 days till our meet, we gotta get more to show up. spread the word.

also for those of you who where at the meets in september and november i found the long lost pictures, spent the last 4 hours going through them and deleting the crappy ones... im going to post them up on here within the next hour or so, just gotta upload them.

hows everyone's weekend?

bg4sph.jpg

2eg8r9h.jpg

6tl89s.jpg

20sb12s.jpg

nqbu0.jpg

34xiagm.jpg

2q2esxz.jpg

2iurk9k.jpg

14ie5u0.jpg

2dmfigi.jpg

Almost died on 64 on my way up from N.C. I ended up running through the median at 45mph and going into on coming traffic but turned it around and got to speed with a quickness. God bless boost! I heard the car behind me hit the car infront of me. s*** was crazy.

Almost died on 64 on my way up from N.C. I ended up running through the median at 45mph and going into on coming traffic but turned it around and got to speed with a quickness. God bless boost! I heard the car behind me hit the car infront of me. s*** was crazy.

HOLY CRAP DUDE!!!

well i have some better news, i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico.

This is the day I'm partying at granby theater for my birthday which jan 13th but yea I guess I can come out have nuttin else to do really

Back