Hampton Roads Mazda Meet Saturday October 16th

jonespm

Contributor
:
07 MS3
So after the meet on sep 18th i have come to the conclusion that we need to have regular meets at least once a month. It went well and a few guys said that they would like to have a night meet and a night photo shoot. I had some of the guys come back to the house afterwards and had a cook out, figure we can cook before hand and get some shots after. let me know what you guys think. So...

Date: Saturday October 16th at 4pm
Location: Super K on Holland off of windsor oaks next to DQ (good call on the location haze)

Let me know who is in and I'll update the list as we go.

Attending:
1. Jonespm - my grill
2. speed_3_tee
3. mattxhand - hot dogs
4. krayzedpinoy
5. mghtymouse380 - Hamburger patties
6. silvms6 - soda's
7. mcav209 - ETA - late
8. TheMarsVolta - ETA - possibly on time
9. 02.5mp5
10. J_Naoto

Maybe:

1. haze20
2. jonridinhi
3. whowa004
4. Manny
5. Red 4 door i
6. Win

Last edited:
I'm definitely trying to make it out. I was planning on being there yesterday, but my family's selling a car privately and a gentleman that is apparently going to buy it this week wanted to come and check it out in the morning right at 10AM; that being said, count me in for next month. I'll be more than willing to bring along my camera as well.

Its no biggy, after saturday this needs be a once a month thing. I would like to have someone in a non mazda car with a pasenger with a camera in hand so we can have rolling shots of everybody, saturday mattxhand's girl was taking pictures from his car so he didnt have any rolling photo's so i want to try and make sure that doesnt happen agian if possible.

That parking lot is one of the most hectic in Virginia Beach. You should have everyone meet up at the closed Super K on Holland road by Dairy Queen. Just a thought. I don't know my schedule yet so I can't say if I could make it or not.

thats off of windsor oaks blvd right? i think your right that might be a better spot, i figured i would say walmart cuz we met at the starbucks there last time and that wasnt to bad and the walmart lot was fairly empty but getting in and out of it is a pain though... good call haze we can do that, jsut keep me posted on weather your gonna make it or not

Subbin... got to see how these projects settle out. 6 cars and only 2 run. LOL

lol, good luck. Hope that you can make it, this last meet was a good turnout I hope more can make it this time.

I'll try and make it, I was busy last weekend with autocross stuff. Also there is an autocross down here on the 17th if anyone is interested.

I'll mark the date on my calendar. The time of the day is a little more convenient for me so chances of me showing are a little higher. We'll see how things go as the date comes closer.

I'm liking the responses here. I am not sure how long were going to run it for but if everyone is down for a cook out that's totally fine. If any one has any ideas for locations where you would like to have a pictures taken, post it up and let me know so we can plan it out accordingly.

Well I hope that I can be there but I am not sure yet. Put me down for a mabey. It all depends on my shedule change in the beginning of October. And my Springs are coming in today. Might get my Koni's next month, found the sports for only 611. Great price. Jones that is what you should get when your shocks go out. Heard great things about them.

That sucks skate. Hopefully we can get you another time. Love your genpu.... Makes mine look crappy. Give me a few months and I will be lowered and Rimmed out and we will look great in photos.

Last edited:
I have been looking into getting the Koni's for a while. i was originally going to get them when i got my springs but ended up getting more stereo stuff instead. im hoping to get them before my struts go out but we will see im a little worried because i bottomed out a couple times already this month so i think im going to have to get them sooner then later. Hows the new chopped emblem looking? have you started painting it yet?

Back