Hampton Roads Mazda Meet Saturday 23 July

jonespm

Contributor
:
07 MS3
Ok guys, got some good idea's and here is the basics of what we have come up with.

Because of all the new guys that are coming out to Va Beach this weekend, and a few out of towners rolling into Hampton, we have to get a meet on the peninsula side as well as the VAB. so many have been asking when are we going to do a Hampton/Newport News meet??? well here we go. this is going to be the first of many as long as we can get a good turn out.

First:
VAB guys that are going, we are going to meet at the old Cirtcuit City parking lot on independance next to Dicks Sporting goods at 8am, Leave for the "GUN SHOW" make sure we get everyone so we can convoy to the Convention Center

Second:
Then leaving VAB by 830am, we are meeting the Peni guys ( i like this) peni guys lol, at the Convention Center.

9am dont be late
Hampton Roads Convention Center
1610 Coliseum Dr
Hampton, VA 23666

757-315-1610
Exit 263B off Interstate 64.

make, sure you google this, and know where you are going, dont call/text/PM me saying you dont know where it is. this is why we post addresses.

Third:From the Convention Center we are gonna have to make a decision on lunch, and where we want to go.

Followed by:
around 6-630pm we can roll back down to Freedom. now you dont have to follow all this, you can do what ever you want but this is what we have come up with, for now.

In conclusion:
Now if this is a good turn out from the Peni guys then we can start doing this once a month.

any problems with anything i have posted please speak up. I will change and plan accordingly.

Who's going:
So Just let me know if you are going and i will update this post as i get names.

Attending:
1: jonespm

Maybe:

No:

Back