GB: mazdaspeed 6 brake kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curtis, why are you not replying to your GB thread? You're coming to the site, so why not give some kind of status update?

Dodgetech81

I see your last update in this thread on 5/11. Your last activity on the side wa 5/24. Please send me a PM with an update on the status here. I understand you went through a personal loss, however you need to keep the people whos money you are holding updated. PM coming your way.

destineal i dont know if i am even going to be able to get the speed 6 kit for the price i had listed.so far the dealer has been my only option and the price on just the calipers and brackets is 550 so obviously i could not do the kit for the price listed.my supplier screwed me by looking up wrong parts and i apologize.but i can supply you with the reg 6 brakes if u would like.my supplier says there are 3 left front speed 6 calipers available and that a right one could show up any day for all he knows but i cant say for sure when one would be available.i sent you a calaiper to hold you over and if u dont mind waitting then you will get the first speed 6 set once the right caliper comes in.its on you

im shooting for monday.sorry i wasnt leaving you out i just figured things were straight by us through private message.the only reason for monday is because i have to wait for my supplier to refund me.

im shooting for monday.sorry i wasnt leaving you out i just figured things were straight by us through private message.the only reason for monday is because i have to wait for my supplier to refund me.

Yeah just wanted to make sure. Just saw that and wanted to make sure you didn't forget about me is all.

the cx-9 hasnt been tried yet.like stated before WAY too much has been going on in my end to be able to try it.but i may be able to squeeze in a test fit next week as long as things pan out personally wise.

Do you have the Cx-9 caliper/bracket/rotor right now? If so ship it to me and i'll test fit it myself asap.... I'll even pay for shipping. Just trying to get the ball rolling here

Do you have the Cx-9 caliper/bracket/rotor right now? If so ship it to me and i'll test fit it myself asap.... I'll even pay for shipping. Just trying to get the ball rolling here

no i dont caliper/bracket will be here tuesday.orderd it yesterday

caliper wont work for the protege .starting to think i wont be able to do the speed6 kit for the original price..the dealer wants 500 for front calipers and brakets alone.so it would be more like the $700 .i have a couple ideas for the kit to keep it at the price that i will be investigating today and tomorow

caliper wont work for the protege .starting to think i wont be able to do the speed6 kit for the original price..the dealer wants 500 for front calipers and brakets alone.so it would be more like the $700 .i have a couple ideas for the kit to keep it at the price that i will be investigating today and tomorow

What are those ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back