GB: mazdaspeed 6 brake kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a front set up with just slotted rotors is $525 or is that drilled and slotted? I'm interested in just slotted.

$525 is drilled and slotted but im willing to bet i can do just slotted for the same price.i havent been able to price it because my reps store hasnt been operating fully because of flooding issues but i should have a price this week for all you who want just slotted

Im in let me know what I need to do!! Want the regular kit $425.

send payment to areudown420@aim.com

i will put in the order once payment is recieved.im actually putting in a order today (wed the 31st) and will be able to adjust that order until 4pm eastern time.im only planning on 1 MAYBE 2 orders a week.but am capable of ordering as many at a time as i need

So umm..... You got my money?

ya payment recieved i know you need this asap because your calipers on your car are fubar so im going to see if my supplier can have the kit drop shipped to you that way you can get it faster.our whole area got wasted the past 2 days so i think shipping right to you will be my best bet

check this out if u wanna see what im talkin about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xmA_gINs3o

big time.had to evacuate my house.the shop is under water couple local parts stores are down cause of flooding.my gf's basement has like a foot of water in it.which im taking care of as we speak.have 3 sump pumps going but on the bright side my msp is safe and sound 6 feet in the air on the lift at the shop

$525 is drilled and slotted but im willing to bet i can do just slotted for the same price.i havent been able to price it because my reps store hasnt been operating fully because of flooding issues but i should have a price this week for all you who want just slotted

Thank you.

suggestion, edit the first post so people don't have to search for the prices that haven't been following. Love the fact that i can just get the calipers and brackets so i can pick the pads and rotors i want. get paid friday expect paypall money soon!

suggestion, edit the first post so people don't have to search for the prices that haven't been following. Love the fact that i can just get the calipers and brackets so i can pick the pads and rotors i want. get paid friday expect paypall money soon!

ya i figured alot of people would want to run different pads and or rotors.the pads and rotors i supply are great quality but everyone has thier own prefference
as far as updating my first post i already have a few days ago.thanks for the suggestion though

didn't see it there but now i do.

just get the pads, calipers and brackets and peice your own, doesn't seem like it'll be that much more. $425- $300= $125 pretty sure front slotted rotors can be found for around that price

Last edited:
just get the pads, calipers and brackets and peice your own, doesn't seem like it'll be that much more. $425- $300= $125 pretty sure front slotted rotors can be found for around that price

id say thanks because the rotors kill shipping price but to be honest to get a QUALITY rotor that is slotted or not then your paying at least $75 a rotor and thats if you have a discount.i could be wrong and if i am please point me in the right direction because ive searched and came up empty.if you know someone you can get rotors for 125 a set that are slotted that are quality then give me there info so we can make a deal.

Just to clear stuff up, these are 12.6" rotors right? cause on your first page its 12.2 still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back