From black to white, no paint involved

I'd be intrested in a color matched front end to keep down on the freaking rock chips!!!

These things run 2k-5k depending on the size of the car and have to be installed by a 3M dealer.

lol i could just see a P5 driving around Houston lookin like a Dooney and Bourke handbag. but then id have to give it to my girlfriend, and i am not willing to part with it.

Whats with the FL lisence plate in the window? Is that a USDM BMW in Germany? Whats the point of that?

Last edited:
Whats with the FL lisence plate in the window? Is that a USDM BMW in Germany? Whats the point of that?

i dont see a FL license plate in the window, but if so thatd be pretty redonkulous. itd be like having a JDM camaro in the states lol.

i dont see a FL license plate in the window, but if so thatd be pretty redonkulous. itd be like having a JDM camaro in the states lol.

It's in the window at the shop behind the car, and the car is left hand drive... Don't that make it USDM? Or do they drive on the right side of the road in parts of Europe?

Pretty cool about the paint thing though!

Last edited:
could be anything, could be military personel or just someone from the states who decided for what ever reason to move overseas.

this would be great for someone painting there car to see what it looked like before hand

kinda expensive though so it would be pointless to do this AND paint the car

Back