Eye Lids

That's one of the sweetest front-ends I've seen on an MS3.
NiceMS3Front.jpg

-Brilliant placement of additional lights behind lower grill!
-Clean upper grill - black mesh-matrix instead of stock 'louveres"
-Oh yeah, the headlight eye lids!

Very unique and very smoooooth! (bowdown)

Thanks! I wanted to do something a little different but still retain a mostly stock look. The front lip will be coming off in about a week and get replaced by a replica of the Garage Vary one. It will further clean things up. It took about a week for me to decide that I liked the eyelids. Now that I have had them a while I really like what they do as far as the look of the front end. The lights were kind of an impulse. I have a friend that works for Hella and he got me a sweet deal on them. They are very effective on back roads late at night!

^^^^ ... dude, thats not an MS3

You are correct sir!
OK, so it's a regular 3.....at first I thought I mistook a 3 for a Protege...I was almost mbarrassed LOL I had to go back and check. I keep forgetting this sub-forum's for all the 3s.

Still looks great. Got some good ideas for mine (when I gets it) (lurk)(piss)

Love the Eye Lids

I really love the look of the Eye Lids and I am really considering putting them on my MS3. Just $55 seems a lil steep for just 2 pieces of plastic... I saw some on ebay for cheaper... What do you use to put these on? Is it an easy install?

I really love the look of the Eye Lids and I am really considering putting them on my MS3. Just $55 seems a lil steep for just 2 pieces of plastic... I saw some on ebay for cheaper... What do you use to put these on? Is it an easy install?

it is easy to install just peel in stick

I saw that batmobile had a ton of this kind of stuff and he makes them, but I didn't see any kind of prices for it? Does any one know how to go about purchasing from him? or how much he charges?

Silviaparts.com eyelids in fact DO NOT come painted, as told to me by their support people. Grey is the default color in which they are shipped.

Silviaparts.com eyelids in fact DO NOT come painted, as told to me by their support people. Grey is the default color in which they are shipped.

I know they used to offer them painted OE colors for an extra charge. You will have to add your own double-sided tape for the install. I like that they are more of a 3-D look as opposed to the sticker type.

55 is for the 4dr sedan it is 80.00 for the 5dr hatch eyelids. Sounds way too high (hand)

Back