emblem removal

I post my clean MS3 to!

004_070916.jpg

That rear end is sweeeeet!

i have an 08.5 black mica, just painted the calipers red, wondering what the badges would look like red... anyone seen this done before?

i have an 08.5 black mica, just painted the calipers red, wondering what the badges would look like red... anyone seen this done before?

That would be interesting! I would say go for it, be original then post pics!

i've wanted the axela badge for like a year but just haven't gotten around to it getting it. paint it black and put the mazdaspeed emblem back on... perfect.

i've wanted the axela badge for like a year but just haven't gotten around to it getting it. paint it black and put the mazdaspeed emblem back on... perfect.

if you're refering to the white car, i do believe its a MZ3
and not mine ... BUT thats how my emblems are ... sleeper ;)

the front m is all clips b-careful there very sensitive if u breck n-e of them just use 3m doubel sided tape and tape it up

the back i used a fishing line and go side to side in betuing the emblom and the car and that takes carer do the back and the mazdaspeed 3 embloms

yea thats how i got mys of so i can paint them black

You know that 'n-e' take just as many keystrokes as 'any' don't you?

I used a blowdryer, some goo-gone and some lightweight fishing wire. I tried dental floss and it kept breaking. NOTE: if you use fishing line, use gloves!! I cut my thumb up using the fishing line to pry off the emblem.

DSC01967.jpg

How did you stick the emblem back on?

ahhh...i just took my emblems off and painted them today. i guess i shall go to the store and get emblem adhesive for the rear. i also painted the chrome insert where my wiper used to be.

Back