polished and balanced crank
all new tighter tollerance bearings
aftermarket piston ring set

FS-DE Head:
Mild to medium port and polish
3 angle valve
(enlarged valve openings) hogbowl
super tech dual valve springs
.040 head shave, but would like to do an additional .020-.040 but will depend on
my cams lift
Adj. Cam gears
Custom cams (need info and/or input for grind)

Others:
4-1 headers
short ram CAI
racingbeat Exhaust
high flow cat.
Greddy Emanage (blue)
ether port and polished stock intake, 626 manifold, or other (need input on choices)
slightly larger injectors and fule presure regulator
light weight flywheel
(and who knows what else ill buy)

Basicly that will be the set up, the problem is i dont know how much lift i can go with my custom cams, esp. with the .040-.080 head have ill have. if any one knows how much lift i can go with this set up, or even know the stock piston to valve distance then i can figure out what to grind these cams at. It would be even better if someone could give me a good cam design (lift, duration, ect.) baised on my set up lol. the second problem i have is what intake mani. i should use, any input on that let me know. **** keep in mind this car will be driven on street and all year round, but i do have a heavy foot and dont usualy dog it around, so the set up can be a little more race then street(shady) thanks

Last edited:
Do you know what the lift is on those cams? I had mine made from blanks and are based off the integral stage 3 cams.
thanks

I would go with a more free flowing exhaust like corks port racing beat sounds good but it's still a little restrictive with that much compression you don't want that also why 10.4:1 you could be different and go 11:1

why not go with the fs-ze cams?

I went with the custom cams because by the time I was done with everything it only cost me about 350$ for them. And this way I was able to make them to how I wanted. The motor is finally going in next week just trying to decide whether I want to take a bit more off my head or not. Any of you wouldn't happen to know what the lift is on the twiggy's cams?

Back