Corrugated EGR tubing?

Will do. Ill get a pic of the bag it came in right now actually.

EDIT: Picture is up. I got the 48" one because thats all they had, it reaches with a good amount extra. I sized it up earlier today. Ill get more pictures when I get the tube on tomorow.

Attachments

• EGR Tube.jpg
    EGR Tube.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
Not that I saw. I got the 1/2". I havent had time to go back to lowes today, been real busy switching dorm rooms. Ill try to get up there soon.

sucks to be me..i'll have to block mine off..i dont' have anything on my manifold to allow for this tube....:(

CEL forever FTL

A 36" length should work, right? That's the best looking length I could find.

Could you take a pic of the tubing and the threaded ends? Did they thread right in, or did you need adapters?

I needed adapters for the ends. I went today but ended up buying the wrong sized adapter for my hose. Ill try again probably sunday or monday. 36" should be plenty. As soon as I can get to a hardware store (im going on vacation but bringing the car) ill get some pictures. Not sure if I will have internet or not so it may be as late as next saturday before I can get them up. Ill do what I can tho.

Sorry its been so long guys Ive been really busy lately. Im still going to try and get this figured out, I just have to head up to lowes and find the right fitting. As soon as I do that ill see how it goes and if all goes well Ill do a write up.

So has anyone confirmed if this SS corrugated tubing holds up?? Also how does the tubing connect to the connectors?? Also to get this straight the side that connects to the IM is 5/8" and the side that connects to the headers are 1/2". Is this correct??

Last edited:
Wooohooo! I just went to home depot and picked of a SS gas stove line and it already came with three connectors that fit perfectly to the headers and IM! First try! Score! So now I just need to figure out where to run it through the engine bay since it is 48" long(the only one they had). So this will fix my thermal spacer problem and make it way easer to take the IM off in the future.

Nice Score...I've been thinking about this since I had my fiasco with my EGR....Hope it holds up to the exhaust temps...

Back