Christmas Motor Mount Blow Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, we are WAY over stocked on the legendary Protg Motor mounts made by the Medieval Motorsports. So we thought it would be jolly of us in the Christmas spirit and all, that we offer you guys a huge discount on them! (cabpatch)

Protg Front Mount $40 shipped
Protg Rear Mount $50 shipped
Protg Side Mount $60 shipped
Protg Transmission Mount $80 shipped

All 4 Mounts(Best Deal) $199 shipped

These discounted Prices will go until Jan 1, 2009, please send payment via Paypal to *******************@yahoo.com and please and to the notes which mount you want

Pictures;

1. Front Mount
2. Transmission mount
3. Passenger side Mount
4. Rear mount

Attachments

• Front%20mount.jpg
    Front%20mount.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 744
  • protegetrannymount.JPG
    protegetrannymount.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 555
  • PS mount.jpg
    PS mount.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 555
  • rearmount.jpg
    rearmount.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
Is there any other methods of payment? I just set up a paypal account and will take to long for the funds to be avail on paypal.

well i am waiting for the two small deposits to post to my checking account so i can varify my checking account and then paypal says it takes 3-5 business days for a transfer to post.

well i am waiting for the two small deposits to post to my checking account so i can varify my checking account and then paypal says it takes 3-5 business days for a transfer to post.

Ok, i can make a acceptation for you, because I KNOW how long paypal takes. PM me which mounts you want and I'll hold a set for you.

I just sent in my $40 for a front motor mount. Thank you for running the sale! :)

Last edited:
So why don't you have AMM status?

Midieval products + non-authorized vendor doing a fire sale = large possibility of people getting screwed...

So why don't you have AMM status?

Midieval products + non-authorized vendor doing a fire sale = large possibility of people getting screwed...

First of all half of those who already paid have already received thier mounts. And those who just paid, will be rceiveing thiers very shortly.

I'm a AV here on this forum, I'm not sure why it was removed from my title though. I was never informed of anything.

i ordered my mounts and got them 3 days later! mounts are f'n sweet to by the way. all four on and not any raise of volume or vibrations in the cab!

checking on my order status for 1 front mount...seems my post is missing?
mark foster, paid by paypal on 12/30...thanks!

checking on my order status for 1 front mount...seems my post is missing?
mark foster, paid by paypal on 12/30...thanks!

You should be having your tracking number emailed to you shortly

I'm glad to see everyione is enjoying thier mounts! If ayone has a problem, PLEASE fell free to PM me.

also we are in current development of a low priced Big Brake kit for the Protege.

FEEDBACK NEED!!!!

For those who have purchased this Motor mount from us, we would like you to send the Admin your review and reaction about our product. They have decided not renew our AV status, because some members seem to think Darkstar Motorsports does not exist, and is out to take everyone's money. Which I don't understand, becasue I have personally dropped off parts to local members in San Diego.

If you could take a few seconds out your day and send Antoine a quick PM about your purchase. If our AV status is not renwed, then Darkstar Motorsports would not be able to contunine to bring High quality parts to you guys at a very low price.

You can go to this link below to PM him;

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/member.php?u=18

Last edited:
their is 2 threads we are inthis one post 26 for your payment, you had me going WTF too.
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123728297&page=2
that explains it!! thanks!(crazy)
You should be having your tracking number emailed to you shortly

I'm glad to see everyione is enjoying thier mounts! If ayone has a problem, PLEASE fell free to PM me.

also we are in current development of a low priced Big Brake kit for the Protege.
(cool) thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back