Carlisle Performance & Style 2008 show!

Weather's starting to look more promising .. For the entire start of the week, they were forecasting mid-sixties and showers on Saturday. Now it's party cloudy with a high of 72. :)

Weather's starting to look more promising .. For the entire start of the week, they were forecasting mid-sixties and showers on Saturday. Now it's party cloudy with a high of 72. :)

Just as long as its not as hot or as dusty as it was last year... (notcool)

Guess I have to come down to Harrisburg to see my fellow Mazda Lover cum Penn Stater, huh? Considering that person doesn't visit me anymore... (sad2)

It was rather warm last year. Good thing for no rain...of course its still supposed to rain for my drive.

Well wouldn't ya know it, my head is supposed to arrive in Harrisburg on Friday... Who's up for a fix-it party!?!?!

I'm def. in for Saturday. I hope to leave the house around 6ish to get there when the gates open.

See you all then!

Guess I have to come down to Harrisburg to see my fellow Mazda Lover cum Penn Stater, huh? Considering that person doesn't visit me anymore... (sad2)
Haaaay, don't guilt trip me! It's not my fault I have to work on weekends! You KNOW I'd much rather be staggering around on College Ave after 2 monkey-boys at the Saloon!!

Weather forecast got crappy again. Back to showers and 67 degrees. (protest)

Any luck on getting the day off?

nope :(
since the go kart track will be closed tomorow for Miller Blood Bank's fundraiser it was impossible to get saturday off cuz sat. morning's crew has to clean up from 2moroo night

Haaaay, don't guilt trip me! It's not my fault I have to work on weekends! You KNOW I'd much rather be staggering around on College Ave after 2 monkey-boys at the Saloon!!

No... its okay (sad2) I understand, you don't have to lie to me. You have better things to do than come visit your Penn State Mazda buddy... I'll just (sigh) deal with it seeing that I'm graduating and all...

I'll be up there between 10:30-11 tomorrow. Looking forward to a kick-ass time again this year :)

well i got to the show about an hour or so ago. people are setting up the vender booths and all but yea its a bit grim up here.

The weather is miserable .. and I don't think it's gonna clear up much, either. :'(

A few of us are going to Atlantic City to hit the titty bars.... if you need something else to do. $20 better spent on a lap dance, yeah!

Well, we're up here. Chris and I got here around 330. It was pretty slow at the show, but there are cars everywhere at the hotels. Even if the weather isn't the greatest tomorrow, screw it, we'll have a good time. Come one, come all. Don't puss out because of weather.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. The group of Jeff (FlyinHawaiian), Derek (drock_240), Rob (Liquid_Ag), and Chris (the poster formerly known as kansei) will have a small section and we'll have grills, beer, possibly a small tent, and a lot of fun.

Back