Carlisle Performance & Style 2008 show!

Yep, one of the silvers was mine. The one without the hood vent. If we weren't there when you walked past, we were probably wandering around.

we were there... at first we parked all 4 speed3's outside on one of the main roads but after we went to red robin for lunch, we parked my speed inside the gate... dunno if anyone spotted a bright ass red ms3 in one of the fields, but if so, it was mine :)

we didn't get seats in the grand stand for the burnout competition so we couldn't see s*** :( we left after the pink mx3 did their burnout anyway. didn't see many Mazdas, just 1 speed3, some protege's & a bunch of miatas.

:( for the pink mx3 Too bad we didn't see you all there. You should have driven over to the Mazda section. When we weren't wandering we were hanging out at the tent grillin' and chillin'. lol

I have never been to this show yet, did any of you guys put them in the judged field???

Yes, we were parked in the showfield area. I don't think any of us opted for juding though....at least I didn't.

Dino put up his car for judging as did paul (dont remember his forum name)

dino took Second for Mazda sedan
Paul took first.

Dino's Evo X also took 3rd.

it was fun meeting a few people I havent before - not a great turnout but it was definately a good time.

Dino put up his car for judging as did paul (dont remember his forum name)

dino took Second for Mazda sedan
Paul took first.

Dino's Evo X also took 3rd.

it was fun meeting a few people I havent before - not a great turnout but it was definately a good time.

joo the one with the video cam??

I had an awesome time at carlisle, the weather turned out real nice on saturday. It was nice meeting the speedcircuit and the mazda crew.

It was great seeing everyone! Sorry I was only there for a couple hours -- and just to make it worse, I didn't get outta work till 10:30pm. So by the time I got back to my apartment, and sat down on the sofa with a bag of chips .. I wound up waking up at 1am hugging the chippies. I was beat!

Any of you guys coming to Tuner Evolution on the 17th?

I'm in a wedding on the 17th or else I'd consider it.

I was going thru my pictures when I got home. You were giving me a weird look when I was taking a picture of your car...

2484536121_471c3fd04a.jpg

It was great seeing everyone! Sorry I was only there for a couple hours -- and just to make it worse, I didn't get outta work till 10:30pm. So by the time I got back to my apartment, and sat down on the sofa with a bag of chips .. I wound up waking up at 1am hugging the chippies. I was beat!

Any of you guys coming to Tuner Evolution on the 17th?

what is it. where is it?

yeah I was the one with the video camera pretty much the entire time...

Back