Carlisle Performance & Style 2008 show!

instead of paying the $40 or $50 (whatever it is)????

alright just read this on our forums
I was thinking we could get a CLUB TENT going for FREE if we can get 25 cars under one club name. Although I believe to enter you have to pay $50 for all 3 days(2 tickets per vehicle) to be jugdged or $40 for all 3 days(2 tickets per vehicle) not to be judged. Or are people that are interested just looking to pay the admission price(Fri: $10, Sat: $20, Sun: $15) and see what the event has to offer? For me, I just want to have fun with a bunch of Mazda people lol

CLUB TENT

If 25 of your closest friends are coming to the show, why not sign up for a Club Tent – IT’S FREE! That’s right, if you have 25 vehicles registered under one single club name you will receive a FREE 20x20 tent to hang out in all weekend. This will be your own area; therefore you will not need to worry about finding an area large enough to park together each day. Don’t have 25 friends coming to the show - no worries - you can still reserve a club tent with a low $160 payment.

how many vehicles would you guys need to get to 25....what if we get too many? I'm gonna look around on the site but do you know if you can come and go when you want....would the car have to stay there all 3 days?

Last edited:
should be there all 3 days plus some. Forgot about hotel accoms. (rant)

but thats because Im stupid...

anyone needs someone to go in on a hotel room LMK.

I dunno about that whole tent thing. It's easier to just bring your own tent and hang out in the Mazda section. There aren't usually many cars there anyway. It's a good time regardless.

instead of paying the $40 or $50 (whatever it is)????

alright just read this on our forums

how many vehicles would you guys need to get to 25....what if we get too many? I'm gonna look around on the site but do you know if you can come and go when you want....would the car have to stay there all 3 days?

If you guys want to get in as a club, check with these guys:
http://www.yamscarclub.com/phpbb/

They get a tent last year, so all the local Mazdas were parked together.

If you guys want to get in as a club, check with these guys:
http://www.yamscarclub.com/phpbb/

They get a tent last year, so all the local Mazdas were parked together.

I saw those guys. Nice cars. The OAC Mazda club is talking about getting a tent together for all of us, which pretty much includes any and all people from this forum, and any of the rest.

probably saturday morning as well still contimplating tho....gotta put in a request at work to get off

should be there all 3 days plus some. Forgot about hotel accoms. (rant)

but thats because Im stupid...

anyone needs someone to go in on a hotel room LMK.

i might be heading up there, my buddy and i are talking about it, but dont know if were doing a hotel. Let me know what your plans are as we get closer.

dont mean to thread jack but

i saw the most horrible thing today as i was driving to school =[
there is a 03.5 Blue MSP abandoned in the parking lot of a bank by my house
it was the most depressing thing ever...there was a orange violation sticker on the driver's side window stating the car can and will be towed and about 4tickets under the wiper

it wouldnt be anybodys on here would it?

Wow, that does suck.

In other news, Carlisle this year will be better than ever.

(bump) for people late to the party.

LMK if you still need hotel accoms. I found a room @ hampton Inn I can get for 147 + tax per night...

comes out to be about 55 per person with 3 in room. This is for a 2 queen bed non-smoking room.

anyone needing an extra LMK as well. looking to be there fri night /sat night/sunday

Same deal here man...but my room is full. All 3 days for me.

Mike - call the Hampton Inn. I posted the number earlier in this thread.

If you're AAA, they offer a discount.

Thanks ill call when i figure out if my girl is taking that friday off or not.I wish i was able to drive the mazda there though.

Back