Carlisle Performance & Style 2008 show!

LMFAO i met that kid before with the blue MP3 and not to bash but him and his dad they are complete morons, i met them last year at NOPI in pittsburgh and i was BSing with him for a lil bit and i told i had the stock turbo from my car for sale and told him i would sell it to him for 100 bucks, know that is a good deal there was maybe about 45,xxx miles on the turbo no shaft play at all and he told his dad about and he pretty much flipped out on me saying that was i asking way to much and how he could get a kit with a new turbo for 250. He said he went or is going Wyotech but he must have missed alot of classes. But there is no way he is making that power cause when i saw it there where like 3 perfomance mods, it was just show.

Just thought i would share that info with you guys cause i found it pretty funny that he was telling you guys that he was making 195whp.

LMFAO i met that kid before with the blue MP3 and not to bash but him and his dad they are complete morons, i met them last year at NOPI in pittsburgh and i was BSing with him for a lil bit and i told i had the stock turbo from my car for sale and told him i would sell it to him for 100 bucks, know that is a good deal there was maybe about 45,xxx miles on the turbo no shaft play at all and he told his dad about and he pretty much flipped out on me saying that was i asking way to much and how he could get a kit with a new turbo for 250. He said he went or is going Wyotech but he must have missed alot of classes. But there is no way he is making that power cause when i saw it there where like 3 perfomance mods, it was just show.

Just thought i would share that info with you guys cause i found it pretty funny that he was telling you guys that he was making 195whp.

you dont have to tell me - I saw what he had done and he maybe MAYBE could make 120ish hp to the wheels...

you dont have to tell me - I saw what he had done and he maybe MAYBE could make 120ish hp to the wheels...

LOL i really wish i would have just sucked it up and went negative in the hole with my bank and delt with the possibilty of it raining and would have came to the show.

Looks like we've got spam...

Thanks to Sean for getting rid of the interesting post...

Last edited:
Back