Carlisle Performance & Style 2008 show!

Same here. We have a good crowd from ***************** coming, and I looked on mz3forums and there are several from there coming as well. Should be a good turn out.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have never been this show yet, im assuming it still goes on even if it is raining????

hm damn.... gotta find someone to go with, i didnt know it was this mounth. For some reason i missed the past 3 carlisle's.... dont know why i just forgot about them... i gotta see if i can make it.

I'll be there for a few hours on Saturday, morning till early afternoon. Can't do Saturday night, though -- work. Can't do Friday night -- work. And can't do Sunday, either -- work.

8AM on Friday. But you want to be there 8AM on sat.

cool thanks, me and my friend are going.... need to get my GPS now to enter the data haha

Edit- Scratch that... he cant go... bummer, maby next year

Last edited:
I'll be there for a few hours on Saturday, morning till early afternoon. Can't do Saturday night, though -- work. Can't do Friday night -- work. And can't do Sunday, either -- work.

If you come with B...you may as well pay to have your car in non-judged (two wristbands and car entry). It costs the same as entry for two people walking in.

If you come with B...you may as well pay to have your car in non-judged (two wristbands and car entry). It costs the same as entry for two people walking in.
B's not coming. We went to Carlisle two years ago and he absolutely hated it (and so did I, to a point -- KD knows why). Plus, it's Mother's Day weekend, and his family is pretty close -- so he's heading down to Hanover to see his family. AND working on his Del Sol.

All in all, I really don't mind that he's not coming. Again, KD knows why, haha. :)

Besides, I'm gonna be there first thing on Saturday, and I think I might actually get my car into the Speed Circuit booth.

Well, there ya go. In which case tell Dino to hook you up. Hahaha.

He's got a del Slo? That's always fun. (Coming from a guy with too much money in a Civic)

I'll be there, but without a car. (sad2)

Certain people know why, but if my parts arrive before Friday, who would be game for installing a head on my car in the fairgrounds if I tow it there on Saturday? (ugh)

If not, I'll be there with my new fancy camera and ready to rAwk!

-Jeff

Back