Carlisle Performance & Style 2008 show!

well you guys have fun, the weather is looking grim and im broke so im not going.

i know how you feel, i'm also broke at the moment. i was really hoping to be there. i've never been to a car show/meet, so i really don't know what i'm missing.

great time! glad i got to hang out, even if it wasn't for long. alwaysgood to see cool people and cool mazdas!

gearing up for next year already.

such a great time... :)
even though Jeff made a mess of my tables.. lolz.. :)

Ok i was their on Sat. I did not see any of yall. I did se Finn though, damn how could u miss him :). Anyways as u all no i dont have the p5 anymore (rest in peices) I bought a mitsu starion, it's a pain in my arse but i like it, the car that is. Hey kool i would love to see that thing run mon.

Damn i missed the bbq, awe men. I was their until around 430. I walked over to look at the clowns drifting then i was watching the butt show i meant the bike show. Did'nt see you guys.

yeah weather turned out to be pretty nice for saturday....were any of you with/around the white rx-8?

Definitely was a good time. As far as that white RX8 goes, I have no idea who it was. I saw it a few times though.

Damn i missed the bbq, awe men. I was their until around 430. I walked over to look at the clowns drifting then i was watching the butt show i meant the bike show. Did'nt see you guys.
missed ya.. :(

Now I don't feel bad at all... I was sad when I saw everything already put away cause I wanted to wipe the tables down and everything. I hope you all liked the chicken.
Don't be hatin!!
chicken good.. :)

Now I don't feel bad at all... I was sad when I saw everything already put away cause I wanted to wipe the tables down and everything. I hope you all liked the chicken.

Don't be hatin!!

That chicken was damn good!

It was great to meet everyone and looking forward to next year's bbq!

Awesome time everyone, glad to see everyone and meet some new people. I'll have my pics up tomorrow. The food part worked out great too, I spent most of my time hanging out around the burgers, chicken and beer :) Thanks to everyone who brought something.

Did anyone else catch the protege track car in the performance shop near one of the gates? I got a couple of pics from outside, saw it on Sunday when the place was closed.

we were there... at first we parked all 4 speed3's outside on one of the main roads but after we went to red robin for lunch, we parked my speed inside the gate... dunno if anyone spotted a bright ass red ms3 in one of the fields, but if so, it was mine :)

we didn't get seats in the grand stand for the burnout competition so we couldn't see s*** :( we left after the pink mx3 did their burnout anyway. didn't see many Mazdas, just 1 speed3, some protege's & a bunch of miatas.

We saw the speed3's outside on Saturday...wondering why they weren't inside. You should have come over and said hi to us Proteges. We love meeting new people.

Back