Bluetooth problems

mihalis

My wife has been having major problems with her Bluetooth. the system just shuts down in the middle of commands. Not only that, it doesn't pair with any phone and you cannot delete any phone. The bluetooth menu shuts down when you begin to give it commands. When we took it to the dealer, they gave us an 800 # to dial. Problem is, they are open M-F 9-5...wow. I asked the dealer to just disconnect the battery and reconnect it to see if that would reset the system, but they said no, just dial that 800 #.

Has anyone else had these issues before? This is getting kind of stupid, the car is not that old, but my wife has been racking on the miles through her work, close to 48K already, and our extended warrenty only goes to 72K miles.

Sounds like the unit needs a hard reset. Try the battery reset, or you could pull the cable on the Hands Free unit. and see if that does, Its behind the glove box. (they do recommend pulling the neg on the battery first.)

My wife finally was able to get in touch with the 800 number, and to my surprise, they were able to help her out and fix the problem. Let me know who hear wants the phone number in case you have problems with your Bluetooth.

Back