Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

I'm sure by now everyone has seen the car torn apart with the FMIC and the pipping and all that so I'm just going to post up the sweet shots. i have a blackberry tour as a camera so please excuse the professional quality it provides :D

8725_171713027159_506072159_3776501_5921178_n.jpg

8725_171713032159_506072159_3776502_1835468_n.jpg

I especially wanted to take this picture because of Grand Turismo 3. everytime I go into the garage it shows the selected car with the garage door about 1/2 closed showing only the front end. I did this purely for the idea that GT3 had. I wish I had a real camera though.

The green super mario mushroom was put on by yours truely Ken from PG! Thanks Ken for tailoring to my weird needs!

On the OEM bumper, has anyone else found a better mesh to replace the honey-comb grill? I have 2 stone strikes on my core and would prefer to keep it from getting even more damage. I've thought about Lowes/Home Depot for some type of screen material, not sure what though.
Would prefer the AutoEXE style mesh in black...

hey whole milk how did you get your IC centered so well? i had the couple inches to the left on my IC as others have. i tried to stretch out the use of the couplers but was to afraid of them blowing off to risk the few inches.

just got back from vacation and will be posting pics of my kit installed when i can. i did the install with wholemilk and it basically looks like his car with the mesh in place and no mushroom. so what's this goodie that everyone's talking about? i didn't get anything :(

just got back from vacation and will be posting pics of my kit installed when i can. i did the install with wholemilk and it basically looks like his car with the mesh in place and no mushroom. so what's this goodie that everyone's talking about? i didn't get anything :(

PM Ken for more info...

hey whole milk how did you get your IC centered so well? i had the couple inches to the left on my IC as others have. i tried to stretch out the use of the couplers but was to afraid of them blowing off to risk the few inches.

I didn't really do anything different, I lined up the bolt holes with the IC bracket on top of the crash beam as best as i could and that was it. getting the bracket to fit with the bolts provided was a bit of a struggle, I had to turn into the hulk to get it in. WHOLEMILK SMASH!

Last edited:
I didn't really do anything different, I lined up the bolt holes with the IC bracket on top of the crash beam as best as i could and that was it. getting the bracket to fit with the bolts provided was a bit of a struggle, I had to turn into the hulk to get it in. WHOLEMILK SMASH!

im more worried about the couplers hanging on to the turbo with the stage 2 tune and 19 psi than being centered i guess. its only off by a few inches and it doesnt impede airflow at all...ill survive i guess.

im more worried about the couplers hanging on to the turbo with the stage 2 tune and 19 psi than being centered i guess. its only off by a few inches and it doesnt impede airflow at all...ill survive i guess.

I'm running Stage 2+ AP map, using worm gear clamps, with no problems...

i received the piping a long time ago and haven't received the couplers..im really starting to get impatient

contact ken so he can get find out whats going on. i had him ship my clamps a few times and the courier lost them. not his fault....shotty delivery is to blame. im sure if all is lost he will help you out. just gotta shot him a pm brother.

Back