ALL 2.3 DZR speeds Want a TMIC

We just finished doing some pressure and temperature testing on the stock and prototype TMIC. I will sift through the results and try and get something posted up. I'll also post up an eta when I have a more exact release date.

Would anyone be interested in a POSSIBLE pre-release purchase with the requirement of a full review posted up on it? I might be able to do this for 2 or 3 people (not 100% on this yet).

Im am in the Vancouver and have had my speed3 in the shop before. Would you offer installation or would you like me to write a summary on the installation as well? Send me a private message with a price so we can plan something or see if its within my price range; if it gets approved for a few beta testers that is.

If the price is still in the $450 range and you post some data for approximate gains, I'm in for testing + reviewing it.

I would be interested in testing one of yours out, and I can do a side by side comparison between Corksport and ETS since that's what I run currently, sides it would be interesting to know since you guys are running a 3" core vs my 3.25" ETS core but if the cast end tanks really will make a difference.

Just PM me if I can be of assistance.

Last edited:
We are pre-releasing our TMIC for the VERY low price of $299. You can see the product listing here:

CorkSport TMIC

Basically, it is a $50 deposit that gets you a guaranteed $299 price on our TMIC when it is released in March (just in time for warmer weather). The deposit comes with a built-in guarantee that if you decide you don't want it when we release it, you can get your deposit back. This will be a limited time offer (price will go up after the pre-release deposit sale is over), so if you are at all interested, I would suggest putting down the deposit.

If you have any questions, email me or post them up.

Done!
I'm super excited about the release of this product, since the inception of the project I remember pushing really hard for you guys to make this! It's a dream come true!!!

Jacob, is there any plans about the boost tubes to fit the 2006 models of the MS6? Or would we have to resort to buying a competing brand?

Thanks!

We are pre-releasing our TMIC for the VERY low price of $299. You can see the product listing here:

CorkSport TMIC

Basically, it is a $50 deposit that gets you a guaranteed $299 price on our TMIC when it is released in March (just in time for warmer weather). The deposit comes with a built-in guarantee that if you decide you don't want it when we release it, you can get your deposit back. This will be a limited time offer (price will go up after the pre-release deposit sale is over), so if you are at all interested, I would suggest putting down the deposit.

If you have any questions, email me or post them up.

Put my down payment on it this morning.....I'm gonna feel like a kid waiting for Christmas for the next two months.

This is very hard to pass up. Great work Corksport. I will be putting my preorder in shortly.

If it wasn't for the opt out option this would only be a $300 gamble with no numbers or any other info on a relatively small TMIC. But this price (along with the opt out option) is simply too good to pass up.

EDIT: Just ordered...and I just about bought the TBE w/ hi-flo cats as well. Turns out it has been in my cart (patiently waiting for me). Thank god I double checked the price before I hurried through the order.

Last edited:
We wanted to put an option in to get your money back just in case there is any reason you are not satisfied with the numbers or anything else you might have an issue with.

The stock boost tubes, or our silicone boost tubes will work with the TMIC.

We have the required parts to make a boost tube kit for the MS6 that we don't have a kit for. We currently use one of the silicone couplers for another application, so we just need to get a kit built and get it up for sale on our site.

can't wait for march =). Corksport TMIC here I come. Corksport needs to release the catch can at the same time. So people that plan to buy both this year can install both of them at the same time.

I'll bring it up this week to try and get a kit built for the 2006 boost tubes. I don't see any reason why we can't have them ready when we have the intercoolers in stock.

Also, the OCC is still in the tail end of testing. So hopefully it will be close to releasing the same time as the TMIC.

Ordered the cp-e one. Saw that corksport was coming out with one that the stock shroud fit over. Cancelled cp-e. Ordered corksport. Is it March yet? I still have to get my new K04 installed too!!

Latest posts

Back