About to be new owners

apexanimal

:
2013 CX5 Sport, 6mt
My wife and I are going to be picking up a new to us cx5 later this week!

We've been reasearching this for a long time now, and we nearly walked into a deal we couldn't pass up... I'll post some pics once we have it...

Planning to get some new wipers, possibly new light bulbs (depends), tires (once the stockers wear down a bit), sway bar, mazda cargo mat, and all weather mats for the rest...

Anyways...

Just wanted to say hello nearly officially...

Wow! You've been posting since June of 2012 and you're just now getting a CX-5? That's gotta be some kinda record.

Yeah... Selling my beloved Pt cruiser and we happened upon this killer deal, and couldn't pass it up!

Good for you and welcome to the CX-5 club! I bought mine in March 2012 and like it more today than when I bought it! You'll love your new purchase.

I'm in the same club. I've been shopping since mid 2012 and just bought my new CX-5 last night. :)

Me too, I just started researching the cx5 few days ago. Going to test drive one this sat. out of all the brands cx5 looks best

Prospective buyers beware, you will be satisfied! Size is good, driving dynamics great, looks department can't compare.

I've ordered mine August last year and it arrived at my dealer yesterday. Finally saw it today. Should have it delivered Tuesday/Wednesday next week. Can wait no more.
Soul Red (first CX5 with that colour in my country) with dark leather interiors, 19 inch alloys, Bose sound, Xenon lights, reversing camera with parking sensors, privacy glass, electrically adjusting drivers seat, keyless entry, 150 BHP diesel with AT and AWD. Looks wonderful and it hasn't been washed and detailed yet. :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
Back