2019 Floor Mats?

I've been looking for a month for the 3d Maxpiders black complete set floor mats , with no luck.

I'm going to start calling a couple of places to find out when they will be back in stock...

I've been looking for a month for the 3d Maxpiders black complete set floor mats , with no luck.

I'm going to start calling a couple of places to find out when they will be back in stock...

Just contacted autoanything.com and spoke to a rep. They dont have the black ones in stock and he said "check back in a month or 2" . Good thing i found out is if you see them online on their website you can call them and ask them to give you an internal discount and they'll help you with that. Original price is $150 for front and back row.

A month or 2 wow............ so, just in time for the 2020 cx5's to start coming out haha

I can still get the gray ones, and might, instead of
waiting on the black floor mats,

thanks for the info boogie

Can someone post a link where to buy the 3d maxpider floor mats for the front and rear in blqck please. 2019 cx5. I've been trying t o look for them but it seem hard to find. thank you!

I got my front and back black set of Maxpider's in Canada at:

www.partsengine.ca

Last edited:
Has anybody tried these?!?! I'm getting a bit impatient waiting for the 3d maxpiders to be available. I want the middle of the back row covered as well, thanks for the feedback!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

We just got these today from Amazon. The fit is excellent. They feel pretty plasticy though, not so much rubbery, if that makes sense. I think next time I'd spend a little more for the weathertechs, but these will do the job fine.

We just got these today from Amazon. The fit is excellent. They feel pretty plasticy though, not so much rubbery, if that makes sense. I think next time I'd spend a little more for the weathertechs, but these will do the job fine.

I don't like the Weathertechs.

I have a dirt/gravel driveway, and after a week or two the ground in dirt has stained the driver's side to the point I cannot get the original black back...after only 2 weeks. And I'm retired. I don't drive every day.

The mat does not cover the entire left footrest, meaning that the top half of your shoe is on carpet, and it gets dirty.

There is insufficient protection by the gas pedal, and dirt & junk accumulate at the base of it.

thanks for the update!

I have a question on the Maxpiders for someone that has them. The website says they hav three layers, and the top layer looks fairly thin next to the foam inner layer. Is the top layer thick enough to not wear prematurely? I really want these but I may end up with the Huskyliners as nobody seems to ever have black ones in stock.

I have a question on the Maxpiders for someone that has them. The website says they hav three layers, and the top layer looks fairly thin next to the foam inner layer. Is the top layer thick enough to not wear prematurely? I really want these but I may end up with the Huskyliners as nobody seems to ever have black ones in stock.

I had Maxpiders in my last CX-5 and after 3 years there was wear through the top layer where my right heal rested on the mat in front of the accelerator pedal. Now I have the Mazda all weather (Canadian) mats that I am certain are made for Mazda by the same company that makes the Maxpiders. The material looks exactly the same other than a slight difference in the pattern. The only issue I have at the moment is that after 3 months of owning these mats, and salty snow on the mats, the clips(under the mats) holding the CX-5 badges in place have rusted off. Hopefully Mazda can resolve this for me, as I have explained my concern to them already.

Last edited:
I had Maxpiders in my last CX-5 and after 3 years there was wear through the top layer where my right heal rested on the mat in front of the accelerator pedal. Now I have the Mazda all weather (Canadian) mats that I am certain are made for Mazda by the same company that makes the Maxpiders. The material looks exactly the same other than a slight difference in the pattern. The only issue I have at the moment is that after 3 months of owning these mats, and salty snow on the mats, the clips(under the mats) holding the CX-5 badges in place have rusted off. Hopefully Mazda can resolve this for me, as I have explained my concern to them already.

Thanks kdaug. You helped me make a decision on buying Huskyliners. I have them in my Accord and like them enough to get them for the CX5.

I just received the premium floor liners from scarboro mazda! they look awesome! They feel a littlre more on the hard plastice side than I would like, but overall looks and feel good! Will install them tonight

they look good , didn't even know about these either.
Like how they go around the gas pedal.........
and cover the dead pedal..........

What cargo mat you going to buy , if any ?

I'm still looking for complete set..........

Also still looking for sunshade for front window ..........

I just received the premium floor liners from scarboro mazda! they look awesome! They feel a littlre more on the hard plastice side than I would like, but overall looks and feel good! Will install them tonight

What are "premium floor liners "?

What are "premium floor liners "?
"Premium floor liners" are Mazda OEM liners available only in Canada. If you want the best quality and fit with genuine Mazda and CX-5 logos, Canadian OEM Premium Floor Liners are the one you want. Theyre definitely not the same as 3D Maxpider liners claimed by some (see pictures for comparison).

Genuine Mazda CX-5 Premium Floor Liners (2nd Row) 00VP-CX-5FL2-0

Genuine Mazda CX-5 Premium Floor Liners (1st Row) 00VP-CX-5FL1-0

Search for these part numbers on ebay. The above mats are sold by Canada dealers only, and are really nice with the CX5 logo etc. I got mine on ebay and they shipped to USA.
Yeah, it's Scarborough Mazda in Canada https://mazdashop.ca/collections/20...loor-liners-1st-row-mazda-cx-5-2017-2018-2019 . You can get them on Amazon and ebay as well, but they are actually a little cheaper ordering direct from the Scarborough dealership, right now $141 for front and $99 for rear vs $150 and $110 on Amazon/Ebay. All 3 have free shipping.
I think the Maxpiders are about $150 for front and rear set, and the nice OEM all weather from Canada are about $240 for front and rear set. Not sure if the Maxpiders go up the dead pedal as far, because it's hard to find any pics of them in an actual CX5.
I have the ones from Canada and they are superb. The padded ribs in the picture provide a lot of heal cushion for longer trips. The rear has them as well.

00VP-CX-5FL1-0_grande.png

3d-maxpider-kagu-floor-mats-black-hero.jpg

Back