2012 Orange County Choppers Mazda meet April 21, 2012

Wicked don't post that many pics at once haha... it took my phone like 5 minutes to load half of them and I gave up but the looked good I liked that white 3 with the rx8 wheels

Sorry Son, didnt realize it was that many pics...and that white looked nice with that powder blue..I believe it was from Quebec and that sandwich...it was alright...nowhere near $6.50 good though

1Wicked6...your speed6 is freakin gorgeous the wheels are soo nice and they were so clean haha

oh and my mostly stock 3 is in 3 of the pics you posted haha

Thats funny I even ate a $6.50 pulled pork sandwich...lol. Love the Protege...what seats are those? They dont look factory
JDM GTX Sedan seats check my build thread in my sig. I have ALOTTT of updating to do right now tho

1wicked6.. i was the with my bro that went "whats a d6" and i went sound it out lol. i cant believe he did that

1Wicked6...your speed6 is freakin gorgeous the wheels are soo nice and they were so clean haha

oh and my mostly stock 3 is in 3 of the pics you posted haha

Thanks... its always nice when you see your car in someone elses pics on the web (rockon)

1wicked6.. i was the with my bro that went "whats a d6" and i went sound it out lol. i cant believe he did that

I remember hearing that...but I wasnt sure what he was suppose to be sounding out...hahaha. Its all good

i saw the rear end of my car with the 2 RX8's lol

and thats one nice ass looking BG. the only ones i ever see are ones covered in rust and smell like moth balls

Last edited:
EGTT91....you got me in a picture...lol
7103455885_7460eb9519_c.jpg

It was nice to meet you guys this weekend too! Nice to see someone else took shots of & recognized my car :D
I uploaded my pictures to the flickr under "nerdpleez"
Lol everyone got to hug my boyfriend this year :p
Also got shots of almost everyone's hugs and my friend even turned one into a gif lol
http://i.imgur.com/SsYnp.gif

Aaandddd I got to take some studio quality shots of a few of our cars after the meet! Look out! I'll post them up tomorrow in my thread. :D

Haha..My friend came out and said Hector you won a hug....I was like what? from who and I think he said Mark...Ugh...ok I'll pass..cant be hugging Dudes I dont know..lol

I heard....I was outside when they were walking Jake in...heard he got some kisses and everything ...hahaha...that Jake is a slut

If you are trying to post a pic from Flickr right click on the picture and go to medium800 and get the link off of there

Back